Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
TBF he was 3rd in serie A player of the season, couple seasons back, if he's lost conditioning with his injuries (as a Fiorentina fan on here said) but the underlying talent is still intact, he could be a big gestalt type signing (ie. one you don't overly notice, but makes the system run much smoother).
Yeah he was top 3 but from the bottom....
I mean we need quality players that are inform to help us get in the top 4, not a deadman that we need to pray on Conte to be able to return his previous form, which still was bang below average...
This is always a bad business, cause 90% of the time it won't work. Conte is good coach, but he ain’t magician. He need quality.

TBF he was 3rd in serie A player of the season, couple seasons back, if he's lost conditioning with his injuries (as a Fiorentina fan on here said) but the underlying talent is still intact, he could be a big gestalt type signing (ie. one you don't overly notice, but makes the system run much smoother).

How was that award decided?

If it was a fan vote as suggested then it doesn't hold much value. If it wasn't it seems odd that he was the 3rd best player in Serie A and yet had zero interest from any club outside of Fiorentina and from everthing you read about him from fans, media, even those who are supporting him is that he is at best a steady, ok-ish MF with little to no creativity. I haven't seen a single thing about him that indicates he is close to the 3rd best player in Serie A level in any way, but maybe I missed it.

DOF finds the players, Levy will sign off on the finances. That's my understanding of it.

Levy doesn't have knowledge of football, there is little chance he knew anything about Amrabat or any of our supposed transfer targets. I suspect he has agents offering players to the club and he consults with Paratici on that.
Then this is on Patricia along with his other fuck ups

The Mighty Amrabat sounds like a movie starring Ben Stiller or Will Farrell.
...and if he was black, he'd be a black Amrabat!
gallery-1_80_1.jpg

OK, that sounded better in my head!

Back
Top Bottom