Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always when we win, we're great. When we lose, all the players are shit, our squad isn't actually very good and we've been lucky all season before we got found out bollocks.
I find a good point of principle is to take the view that as a team, we're not as good as we think we are when we win and not as bad as we think we are when we lose.

You can apply this to individual players as well.

I find a good point of principle is to take the view that as a team, we're not as good as we think we are when we win and not as bad as we think we are when we lose.

reminds me of the film blow where the dad says:

quote-sometimes-you-re-flush-and-sometimes-you-re-bust-and-when-you-re-up-it-s-never-as-good-george-jung-72-4-0410.jpg

What’s wrong with you man???

Far too sensible.

Sounds like some of that balanced chat that we can do without around these parts.

Kane was a weak leader. It shows at Bayern too. Son is now on the same limelight as Kane. Can he actually change our culture and win something?

Kane wasn't Spurs captain.
Kane isn't Munich captain.

However, he needs to show up in these important games... that was Kane's criticism and still is....
He can't go missing in these type of games albeit everyone else was pretty terrible as well....

Big chunk of the blame also goes to Ange.

Blame for what?

reminds me of the film blow where the dad says:

quote-sometimes-you-re-flush-and-sometimes-you-re-bust-and-when-you-re-up-it-s-never-as-good-george-jung-72-4-0410.jpg
That is bullshit.
When you are up it is fantastic.
When you are down it is temporary.
If you don't think you will ever be up again you may as well sling the towel in.
Just looked that mug Jung up.
He is a fucking drug dealer!
Not that other Jung who also talks bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom