Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you just saying stuff to say it or do you actually mean it? "Selfish prick" hahaha.

If God/higher power/whoever you believe gave you the power to predict the future
and told you that we will beat Brighton 1-0 thanks to a Son goal in the 90th minute after him coming off the bench leading to Champions league qualification.

or

We lose to brighton and finish a point below the CL positions but South Korea win the Cup.

What option are you taking?

You are talking as if the Brighton game is the final game of the season. There’s still a lot of football to be played and even if son makes the final, he will play a big part in it.

You are one of the match day thread melters so I’m not surprised this is how you are viewing it.

I personally want Son to win the Asian Cup because I realise it would mean the world to him.

While I don’t agree with people wishing that opportunity away from him, there’s no need to insult each other because we don’t feel the same
Yeah. Totally but you are an adult...and you do understand that 'wishing' won't have any baring on what happens right? Because some people are seemingly struggling to deal with this nuance Carrie.

you didn't answer the question and I'm not surprised. You spout a lot of bollocks on here without actually saying anything.

It’s not a question you asked it was a hypothesis full of what ifs. Son playing the Brighton game will not be the difference in us achieving champions league football or not. And by the way we have more than enough firepower to put Brighton away without son.

It’s not a question you asked it was a hypothesis full of what ifs. Son playing the Brighton game will not be the difference in us achieving champions league football or not. And by the way we have more than enough firepower to put Brighton away without son.
man said it with chest as well.

Hopefully our players don't possess that same weak and fragile mentality. The ironic thing is you were the one talking about the "lack of winning mentality" just a few posts ago and have now made yourself look like an imbecile again.

man said it with chest as well.

Hopefully our players don't possess that same weak and fragile mentality. The ironic thing is you were the one talking about the "lack of winning mentality" just a few posts ago and have now made yourself look like an imbecile again.

Mate what the fuck are you talking about ?

Read the last part where I say that the squad we have will be enough to beat Brighton. Spurs will make top 4 and son will be back in the squad long before we wrap that up.

Back
Top Bottom