Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hypothetically if we get a £50m offer from Saudi in the summer would you sell? Still put up decent numbers overall this season but performances 2nd half of the season have looked quite familiar to last season. At 32 this summer arguably got 1 more decent season left. I'd be tempted although doubt he'd want to go, doesnt seem the money grabbing type.
With a heavy heart Yes - though I don’t think Som would go there tbh.
They’re gonna struggle to get top players after the bad press Henderson and co have caused too.

You wanna do this on every thread then yeah?

Diff topic with a view to moving on.....

It's a fair question is it not?

I think Levy will see the Asian market as extremely lucrative and keep him - that would certainly be more than a fee we could get for him 100%.

Pinch of salt, but TFM has Sonny as rated €50m.... That's an awful lot of visits to the club shop.

With a heavy heart Yes - though I don’t think Som would go there tbh.
They’re gonna struggle to get top players after the bad press Henderson and co have caused too.
yep sell this summer. got to treat him like a stock, right now if you sell you might get a decent price which can be invested elsewhere. holding onto him for another year will see his value plummet and we get fuck all. dumb move to hold on. we should of sold him a year ago maybe even 2 when his value would of been far more sufficient. if we sold him two years ago we could of blew liverpool out of the water for diaz.

what have we had by holding onto him? 8th and 5th..whoopdeedooo. monkey business

yep sell this summer. got to treat him like a stock, right now if you sell you might get a decent price which can be invested elsewhere. holding onto him for another year will see his value plummet and we get fuck all. dumb move to hold on. we should of sold him a year ago maybe even 2 when his value would of been far more sufficient. if we sold him two years ago we could of blew liverpool out of the water for diaz.

what have we had by holding onto him? 8th and 5th..whoopdeedooo. monkey business
No chance we sell him. Levy is a stubborn pox on this club

A legend for his past but he's past his best now. Reluctant to shoot unless it's a certainty,can't beat a player,touch more often than not poor. Shocking captain. Thanks for the memories but time to move on I think.

Two faster, confident in dribbling wingers and a proper 9 sounds better to me on paper these days, than Son starting. I think reduced minutes next season would not only light a fire in him, but benefit our play style as a whole

Its sad but I think this era is coming an end 😕

Eventually as a fanbase/club we will need to address the elephant in the room.

If we want to be anything better than mid-table, Son shouldn't be starting for us next season.

But rest assured he will. Probably for another two years.

Back
Top Bottom