Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I guess that it's not that uncommon for a corner to end up going for a throw in. If it's too long and misses the guy at back post then there's a good chance that it'll roll out for a throw in. That's fair enough.

But for a corner to go for a throw in on the same side of the pitch. I'd vouch that that's the first time that's ever happened in any form of football. Including any U10s match that's ever been played. It's not fair to make an assessment on him after today's match as he'll need time to adjust and what not; but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that £22m seems like yet another Levy fuck up.

Now, go hide under your mom's skirt and shut your mouth.

Now, go hide under your mom's skirt and shut your mouth.
That's a bit over the top dude..his debut against Sunderland was really nothing to write home about and no one can deny that. Today was great albeit against a lower level of competition than he'll see in the league.

Anyway here's his ball touch video.

Goals are nice but I was pleasantly surprised to see how good his passing was. He and Alli are really starting to click together too which is great. And you can see once the goals got his confidence up his play kicked up a notch, especially his dribbling.

Some of the Korean fan-boys here really don't get the culture of the forum. Even Kane gets the piss taken out of him every now and then and judged harshly when he deserves it. If you don't understand that you're going to get very worked up...

2 goals doesn't mean he didn't have a poor debut; He did. 2 goals doesn't mean he's world class either. Great game for him, but lets not go shoving it in each others faces. A players success is something to celebrate, not gloat over.

I have to agree, although I am full out Son supporter, I've been here for a while. Don't take things too seriously. He had a good game; probably very good for his confidence, scoring 2 on his home debut. Hopefully more of that in the league, more confidence. Loving the chemistry with Alli, they can go on to do great things. Beginning of the Son

Don't take things too seriously

The board, not taking things too seriously?
giphy.gif

That's a bit over the top dude..his debut against Sunderland was really nothing to write home about and no one can deny that. Today was great albeit against a lower level of competition than he'll see in the league.

Anyway here's his ball touch video.

Goals are nice but I was pleasantly surprised to see how good his passing was. He and Alli are really starting to click together too which is great. And you can see once the goals got his confidence up his play kicked up a notch, especially his dribbling.

Completely agree. His finishing was composed and effective. But I was much more impressed with his deeper play. He made some great runs today. Very direct. Very aggressive. I can see Son and Eriksen forming a brutal partnership.

Some of the Korean fan-boys here really don't get the culture of the forum. Even Kane gets the piss taken out of him every now and then and judged harshly when he deserves it. If you don't understand that you're going to get very worked up...

2 goals doesn't mean he didn't have a poor debut; He did. 2 goals doesn't mean he's world class either. Great game for him, but lets not go shoving it in each others faces. A players success is something to celebrate, not gloat over.

You're talking about not gloating, you SOB?
What about that transfer thread "I told you we wouldn't buy anyone".. Remember how you actually said we WOULD, though? Good times.
Now fuck off you double standard piece of shit.

Jog on, gooner cunt

Son treated the team & staff to Korean style lunch and the vid is on our official FB..

With his arrival the official FB suddenly started to post in Korean and post these things. I cant get used to all these!! It's weird!!

His goals were great but he really stood out in build up.

He's everything you want in a Spurs player. Quick, inventive, with style. He and Alli really fed off each other.

Back
Top Bottom