Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son can be a Tottenham hero - Pochettino

"[Can Son be] Another hero? Yes, why not!" Pochettino told reporters. "Against Qarabag he scored twice and now he scored the winning goal. The energy he showed was amazing and because of that I think our supporters are very happy with him."

"Son is a player that we followed for a long time. He can play in lots of different positions in attack. At all clubs, when you sign a player the expectation is big, and I'm happy because he's scored twice on Thursday and again today. We wanted to sign him because it's a profile that we like. He shows a lot of energy and presses high with a high tempo, and this is one of the skills he has."

The Argentinian also revealed that Son endeared himself to his new colleagues by sharing cuisine from his native South Korea with them. "You can see he's a very friendly boy and after one week with the team he brought very good Korean food to the training ground. It shows he's a very friendly, very humble person," Pochettino added.

"It was very good. It's between Chinese and Japanese. I had a lot, a big dish."

..... " I had a lot " ...... :pochlol:

Credit to the E-Spurs Facebook page for the image
12039264_1500018353648497_4460480353679839281_n.jpg

Sonny, yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sonny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain
Now, the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here
My Sonny one shines so sincere
Sonny, one so true, I love you

Is there nothing this guy can't do? I've just realised his name fits perfectly into Gimme Some Loving too....

Gimme Son Heung Min
Gimme Gimme Son Heung Min
Every Day

he looks like the sort of player that get's fans on their feet, he is quick, direct and looks fearless, a bit like lennon in his early years, early days still but i'm very excited about him

They used to go on about players from the Double side getting the bus home with the supporters after home games...
Well may I say, it's nice to see that in this day and age, the modern generation of players, with all their wealth, can still mingle with the fans in the street whilst walking back to catch the train from Bruce Grove...

oh. it's not him is it. :sonhmm:

my bad. :pochbye:

What a great start for the lad... He clearly enjoys playing football and with his direct style and he csn shot with either foot. I'm excited about this player and I hoe there is more to come.

Go on my Son

Back
Top Bottom