Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame he doesn't get a start today against the gunners... wanted to see him bang a goal or two against them.

On a side note, the attitude of ThatsMySon is kinda pissing me off as a Korean myself. Sorry, had to say.

Disappointed with him today. When it started counting he should have not lost the ball. Hopefully back to normal on Saturday

Disappointed with him today. When it started counting he should have not lost the ball. Hopefully back to normal on Saturday

Remember what I mentioned to you all about his consistency? What you saw yesterday was bad Son. Partly at fault for the second imo as he gave away the ball rather carelessly. Doesn't excuse Fazio's pathetic clearance but still. Hopefully he's back to good Son against $hity!

Consistency is one of Sons problem but I thought Kane not passing to Son in afew opportune times was bigger problem at the cup match loss. I think Poch is going to put Son on top against City. Byvthe way I post this on Poch thread but feel so ignored lol no one responded at all. they seem to be having storm of argument about whether Poch is failure or not.

Worked hard today, really adds depth to that left side as someone said earlier, this team is REALLY getting there now.

Had he left the goalbound ball from Chadli, and it went wide, I'm sure some would've said he didn't have a poachers instinct...
as it was, he helped it across the line (even though it probably WAS going in) but in doing so, got it ruled out for offside... I think he was in a no-win situation on that one.

He doesn't hesitate and that's a good thing. Yes, he should have left it today but it didn't decide the game and you could argue he was unlucky that the linesman had found his misplaced flag!

He has great instinct and quick decision making, he wants he ball and believes in himself, his positioning is excellent, which means he makes a very good offensive player. I think he's a fantastic signing.

If you were in a one on one combat and you just got a really sharp knife the difference could be life and death. Footbwll ofcourse lil different I hope lol. Sppurs as I am learning every week thesedays looks like it was right at the cusp of break out or break down lol, and made the very signing thats going to take the club to the next level, not the coach out. You all experts here I recon so I am not gonna bore you w all the detail such as how Son saves expensive sighning like Lamela and etc but the difference Son makes looks like night and day, 4-1 loss last season to 4-1 win against city yesterday. Spurs already had solid defense going this season I think but Son was the great and shrewd signing.

I am happy to see my favotit player Son in Spurs uniform bc looks like hes gonna fly and take everones game to the next level including his own. Going forward though I hope to see more 1 touch passes from the team and hope Son horns his cross skill more so he can be more effective when placed on wings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom