Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I like about Son is he brings something completely different to the team. Deceiving speed but he takes completely different runs to Kane, Chadli and his positioning stretches the back like so it leaves our other attackers with less defenders.

GREAT team player. And he could be a great individual player once he settles. And his engine! I think it speaks volumes when Poch puts him in early. He's obsessive about fitness.

I'm a fan.

Doesn't sound good at all. My guess is we don't see him again until after the international break the earliest.

I just hope it's Clinton that gets the games and not Chadli.

Son injury update 30 September 2015 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

SON INJURY UPDATE

Posted on 30 September 2015 - 13:00

Heung-Min Son sustained a foot injury in a challenge during Saturday's win against Manchester City and has spent the past few days being reviewed.

Our medical staff will monitor his progress during his rehabilitation in order to determine when he will be fit to return to training.

Updating us that there will be an update #Spursy

Noo he was starting to really gel with the team. Hopefully it's just a strain. He was relatively injury free at Bayer too.
He did have his foot fractured several years ago against Chelsea...it was a preseason friendly and I believe John Terry did the honors by stomping on his foot as he scored the winning goal. I hope it's not at all related to that..

More likely they don't want to take any stick for "dropping" him, so are getting in early...probably just bruising....or he's out for the season, take your pick...

Its weird how injuries in PL are always covered so poorly. In american sports, injuries and timetables are almost immediate in most cases. Half the time I dont even know who is injured for Spurs, much less when they'll be back.

Back
Top Bottom