Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Suarez's is also damn good
Just saw Surez goal. Didn't Son have a back hill last minute winner nutmeg goal against Watforg goalie? I am sure I am biased but to me Suarez goal dnt look so much more impressive than our Sonnys nutmeg winner.

Just saw Surez goal. Didn't Son have a back hill last minute winner nutmeg goal against Watforg goalie? I am sure I am biased but to me Suarez goal dnt look so much more impressive than our Sonnys nutmeg winner.
it was more of a sweep than the back heel, I think Paulinho scored a similar one against cardiff

it was more of a sweep than the back heel, I think Paulinho scored a similar one against cardiff

Why you have be the calm motherfucker praising the other nominee goal here lol. You would probably vote for Sonnys goal anyway if you were voting.

I am sure Suarez goal was a great goal but I just think Sonnys Burnley goal is that much better with more quality to win this award easily. I don't really care tbh though so don't take it too seriously. Sonny probably don't care too much either. He would trade 5 of these with 1 team league title or big ear in a heartbeat.

Why you have be the calm motherfucker praising the other nominee goal here lol. You would probably vote for Sonnys goal anyway if you were voting.

I am sure Suarez goal was a great goal but I just think Sonnys Burnley goal is that much better with more quality to win this award easily. I don't really care tbh though so don't take it too seriously. Sonny probably don't care too much either. He would trade 5 of these with 1 team league title or big ear in a heartbeat.
I liked Suarezs goal. The height he gets on the back heel which beats the keeper is what’s impressive. It is a unique goal. Sons is better of course.

Well we've only lost 4 games in which Son has scored.

3 of them came in the Champions League (Juventus, Man City, Bayern)
1 of them came in the Premier League (Southampton)

Son would get the Puskas award or maybe the ex dipper big name Argentine Suarez will get it who knows. I really couldn't care less.

What I was really surprised to find out was Spurs winning percentage when Son scores a goal? 90 percent? 95 percent? Outrageous. I would ve still doubted the stat if it wasn't Totti who confirmed it.

Has there been discussion as to why? Wouldn't it be something to delve onto? Or does Son just need to score fuck more often? Lol

ronaldo puskas goal 2009

Son's goal U-17 World cup quarter final 2009

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Anonymous today.
He's obviously been good and efficient this season but at times, I miss the old Son that would take a pop from outside the box or try a trick or two. He seems to be much less aggressive unless he's in a 1v1 situation with the keeper.

Not sure I like him on the right.

Weird that he decided to leave his shooting boots at home today too - had two great opportunities to shoot and test Mendy and refused to do so.

Not sure I like him on the right.

Weird that he decided to leave his shooting boots at home today too - had two great opportunities to shoot and test Mendy and refused to do so.
He has to think hard when he does that because it is the best shooting boot team has. Spent most if his time defending like everyone. Surely could and should shot that one time when he had a slight opening in the middle. He decided to pass to Berg? Why

Back
Top Bottom