Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

I love son but he’s nowhere near best in the world. If you said best scorer in the world, you might have an argument, but his all around game is far behind Kane’s as well as some other top players.

To be the "best" in the world, you need to be at Messi's or Ronaldo's level.. and no one is at that level yet. I doubt we will see players at that level any time soon.

But your argument Son is "far behind" Kane is far fetched.

I just don’t get why two players from the same club, both playing great stuff & linking up beautifully for the benefit of the team, always have this “who’s better?” Argument going back and forth between fans of the club they both play for.
I am just enjoying watching them tear it up big boss style.
We are lucky to have them both at the club, have them both fit & have a manager making sure they play to each other’s strengths. It is a joy to watch and I couldn’t give a toss about “who’s better?”
They are our players and playing out of their skin for us. Long May that last.

I just don’t get why two players from the same club, both playing great stuff & linking up beautifully for the benefit of the team, always have this “who’s better?” Argument going back and forth between fans of the club they both play for.
I am just enjoying watching them tear it up big boss style.
We are lucky to have them both at the club, have them both fit & have a manager making sure they play to each other’s strengths. It is a joy to watch and I couldn’t give a toss about “who’s better?”
They are our players and playing out of their skin for us. Long May that last.
There‘s a couple of guys who are always bringing it up.

Ask Luvf Luvf , he’s one of them.

Fattynomates

Supporter
Formerly Known As Fatty1mate
When we are all older we will be talking about football and how good Son and Kane were in the 2020 season when Spurs won the treble! Just enjoy it while it lasts as we are witnessing Spurs footballing history and I’m not sure if we will see a better striking partnership in our lifetime!

pleb

Enjoy the Moment
So who are the best players in the world in your view? Who's in your top 10-15 for this season?
Pound for pound, Son and Kane are in the top 8 best players in the world. I know that's a big call but they are and if they were listed for transfer there would be a massive rush to kick our door in and offer massive bids.

To be the "best" in the world, you need to be at Messi's or Ronaldo's level.. and no one is at that level yet. I doubt we will see players at that level any time soon.

But your argument Son is "far behind" Kane is far fetched.
Didn't Son win the Player of the Month for October when both were at the top of their games? I don't get the rhetoric suggesting Son not being world class and not comparable to Kane qualitywise as some fans here suggest. At the moment, both are world class and a huge reason why we're at the top of the tables. Whether they can keep it up their form for the remainder of the season is the question.

With Sonny’s speed he almost always gets one or two chances a game. Gives us a different dynamic with his threat in behind which we had hoped we’d also get from the likes of Bergwijn and Lucas. Sonny is just quicker, smarter, and more clinical than those two. Makes all the difference for us.

Didn't Son win the Player of the Month for October when both were at the top of their games? I don't get the rhetoric suggesting Son not being world class and not comparable to Kane qualitywise as some fans here suggest. At the moment, both are world class and a huge reason why we're at the top of the tables. Whether they can keep it up their form for the remainder of the season is the question.

I didnt say he's not a world class or compare him to Kane. Was just arguing against a guy who was saying Son is "far behind" Kane.

Top Bottom