Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depends which bone is broken - the fact they are operating straight away would indicate they've pinned it, heals far quicker and it's immobilised so you can exercise pretty much unimpeded - eight weeks for you and me, probably four or five if he plays with a light cast, possibly even less.

Feckin' incredible he played 93 minutes of the game, scoring a penalty and a match winning goal, with a broken bloody arm ... that's legend status right there ....

Last edited:
I wouldn't necessarily watch the Kane & Son sitcom but I love their football team.
Would you not want to watch a buddy cop TV series where Kane is the straight laced by-the-book detective and Sonny is his hotshot maverick partner with a tragic backstory?

giphy.gif

He's just a beautiful man. Fantastic footballer obviously. But he's more than that to us. Mad that he was at times being somewhat written off last season when it was Conte who was literally killing him and us.

Oh please.... come on..... we've had enough eating dogs and dvds and ching chong issues back in the days when YP Lee was at Spurs... and those threads actually made Spurs fans notorious for being racists in S. Korea. Spurs is famous worldwide and us yellow people dont feel those "humours" are humourous.

btw.... Son is regarded as the most talented player in the national squad. Apparently he's got very good sense on learning foreign languages; his German sounds almost perfect, apparently. Think he will be quickly settle in (hopefully).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom