Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is bloody fantastic news!

I love this man so so much!

If you want to compete for major honors, you need a lot of things but one of them is stone-cold match winning players.

If this gets signed we know we’re not dropping to zero in that category any time soon, which would be a scary place to be, so that is definitely something to celebrate.

To say nothing of Sonny being the shit and a joy to have at the club. :tobyarm:

I had a horrible feeling that Sonny was holding off signing to see if Kane was staying or going. I was fearing a mass exodus (akin to when Klinsmann left, with Sheringham and Barmby jumping ship).
Maybe Sonny sees himself as THE star, going forward, and he will actually shine even brighter.

I think Sonny feels very loyal to us because we were so accommodating of his need to get that military service exemption. I understand that was a huge issue for Leverkusen and all the other clubs that looked at him. Hopefully we announce his new deal soon and start clearing some of the toxic air around the club.

I believe that if we do sell Kane, we can move Sonny to the central striker position and not have to go crazy looking for a top signing in that position. Add enough quality to the midfield so that Sonny gets chances and he will put them away. We won’t be able to find a better finisher than Sonny.

Back
Top Bottom