Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have said, I have no problem with him leaving, but we need an offer that reflects a) what he will give City, b) his value to us as a club and c) his contract. A supposed bid value of £100M including players is BS and City are bullying us. Kane has been one of my favourite players in my lifetime, truly but I will not allow any player to belittle us and personally I don't grant a player being a "legend" easily.

I have many players VdV, Modric, Loris, Berby, Keane, Defoe, Bale that I will always remember fondly, but for me our last legend true was King. Not only for the cup but the fact the guy battled on and played as many games as he could probably to his own detriment.

Kane has scored an insane amount of goals for us though in what at times has been a pretty ordinary site. He's also played plenty of times when he was clearly nowhere near match fit and was carrying knocks. Personally I'm not going to downplay just what he's done for us and has meant to us in regards to his record. Had we not regressed so much and matched his own ambition he would have stayed at the club, possibly broken Greaves' record and one day had his own statue outside of the stadium no doubt.

People have every right to be gutted at Kane not turning up for training, regardless of his reasons. But speaking for myself I'm far more disgusted at the club for the mess we're in right now.

Kane has scored an insane amount of goals for us though in what at times has been a pretty ordinary site. He's also played plenty of times when he was clearly nowhere near match fit and was carrying knocks. Personally I'm not going to downplay just what he's done for us and has meant to us in regards to his record. Had we not regressed so much and matched his own ambition he would have stayed at the club, possibly broken Greaves' record and one day had his own statue outside of the stadium no doubt.

People have every right to be gutted at Kane not turning up for training, regardless of his reasons. But speaking for myself I'm far more disgusted at the club for the mess we're in right now.
Where do you think those goals came from? He wasn't dribbling past 4-5 players and scoring on his own. You should know Kane's style of play by now. He needs great service to score. So the fact that he's been scoring goals means that his teammates were doing a great job of getting him the ball. His goal tally is a function of the team's play, not just Harry's ability.

Gutted is the entirely wrong word, disappointed or let down would suit it more. He is an employee, a servant of his contract, I don't care how you cut it, he is getting an obscene amount of money and to fuck off to Florida and say NOTHING is totally out of order, considering what he claims he stands for. No player in my lifetime of supporting Spurs, never mind the shit he feed us has done similar, no one , and we have plenty of players who wanted out. I simply don't get, how you see this as acceptable. England fucking captain.

It's a U-23 tournament. It's a big deal for Koreans though, since a gold medal lands you military exemption. But in terms of honours I would reckon the Audi Cup holds more prestige.
Sonny's biggest team achievement is probably South Korea's win against Germany in the World Cup. No trophy but it's quite an achievement given how outmatched they were.

It's a U-23 tournament. It's a big deal for Koreans though, since a gold medal lands you military exemption. But in terms of honours I would reckon the Audi Cup holds more prestige.

The 'Haha' reaction is purely because of your avatar. Clicked it before reading the post to be honest.

Not sure what the latest spin would be with this Amazon deepfake? Dont mean to be a buzzkilker but I thought it was "you knowwhat we gonna win" when he said it

Along with Son liking Kane with 00 trophy thing post it all looks fishy to me. Son is not going to magically start scoring 40 goals a season all by himself. Or maybe he will who knows but most likely he will get everyone involved and try to win as a team. I think that's the only way because this is football not golf.

Back
Top Bottom