Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never said anyone here was racist..

The connotations of your insinuations are that of racism whether you choose to define them that way or not.......

Not to mention that fact that the fanboys are only too happy to throw the word around like confetti when it suits them.

There you go resorting to that language. I am sure your inability to have a discussion without resorting to 'STFU' or Fuck you' will get you very far in life. You amuse me..

A few swear words amongst literally hundreds of words of text.....?

More evasion & denial from yourself.....

I find your accusations and falsification insulting...... Get over yourself.

We have a poster here called 1966 . He openly acknowledges that he's not a Spurs fan, just an England fan with a huge fondness of Harry Kane..... He understands and respects the dynamic he's inserted himself into and doesn't put forward toxic resentment and player-based interest at the expense of the club.
1966 is the only Kane fanboy in this forum? LOL

:dembelelol:

English Kane fanboys and Korean Son fanboys are both are amusing and delusional. From my 1000+ pages of shit talking, my conclusion is that there are more Kane fanboys in this forum (as would be expected in TFC as a English football forum) and more delusional.

I've yet to jump into a Korean language football forum but I presume it would be filled with even more delusion about Son than the English Kane fanboys in here.

"MeSsI iS the ArGenTinIaN SoN!!"

1966 is the only Kane fanboy in this forum? LOL

Yet this is the post you're quoting....

We have a poster here called 1966 . He openly acknowledges that he's not a Spurs fan, just an England fan with a huge fondness of Harry Kane..... He understands and respects the dynamic he's inserted himself into and doesn't put forward toxic resentment and player-based interest at the expense of the club.

The Son-mafia could learn a lot from him.

You really are a VERY shit troll.

I don't think you can read either.

Oh My God Omg GIF by Teachers on TV Land
come on no GIF by Shalita Grant

Son missed like 5 goals today. wtf

The most off it I have ever seen him in front of goal. Although it looked like he was offside for about 3 of those chances, you would expect someone like him to find the back of the net in at least 2 or 3 of those occasions.

Only positives are some very nice movement, some nice corners and a nice run from his own half and into the edge of the area where he then hit the post. But his shooting if off it right now, and that might be why recently he has not been shooting as much in the PL. He needs to re-find his confidence and get into some decent form. But he always seem to come back from these international fixtures out of form, which is a worry given how many internationals there are during this season.

The most off it I have ever seen him in front of goal. Although it looked like he was offside for about 3 of those chances, you would expect someone like him to find the back of the net in at least 2 or 3 of those occasions.

Only positives are some very nice movement, some nice corners and a nice run from his own half and into the edge of the area where he then hit the post. But his shooting if off it right now, and that might be why recently he has not been shooting as much in the PL. He needs to re-find his confidence and get into some decent form. But he always seem to come back from these international fixtures out of form, which is a worry given how many internationals there are during this season.

sell immediately

Back
Top Bottom