Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my time here I can recall about a couple of times. I believe tylerB was called that once. I strongly disagree with calling someone racists simply becuase that someone doesn't agree with your opinions and it happens the subject happens to be from a different country/color. It's too convenient. Calling someone a racists without definite certainty can be ust as harmful as being a victim of real racism.
TylerB has an unhealthy obsession with Son fanbois. Whatever...

What you say makes sense and I'm in agreemtent 100%. No one wants to see postings with an agenda to put down the club/player to promote their fav player.

I just want to point out that why Son fanois act this way is becuase South Korea as a nation produces very few players that can play for a top league and for that matter a top quality player such as Son. It's their national pride to have a player like Son playing for a club like Spurs. It's akin to finding a magical unicorn. It would be no different if any other nation that's in the same situation. If South Korea or any nation regularly produced players playing for a top league then their fans would be a lot less cult like.

Fanbois do and act what fanbois do except in Son's case it's their national pride and joy that pushes them to be much more irrational. Some will eventually think rationally but it's a slow process and takes time.
Good post mun

Son scored one goal.
If he can score one goal every single game then nobody sensible will give a flying feck if he misses 27 chances.
If you’re fine being a team playing in the ECL then yeah, missed sitters don’t matter. But in order for us to get in the top 4 this season and play CL football, every goal and point matters.

If Son or Kane or Dele buries one of those missed sitters we get 3 points. Those missed sitters and 2 points may come back to haunt us later.

Then if we are sitting just outside the top four towards the end of the season we’re going to inevitably blame the usual Dier, Sanchez, Lucas, Ndombele, etc instead of remembering who missed those sitters.

If you’re fine being a team playing in the ECL then yeah, missed sitters don’t matter. But in order for us to get in the top 4 this season and play CL football, every goal and point matters.

If Son or Kane or Dele buries one of those missed sitters we get 3 points. Those missed sitters and 2 points may come back to haunt us later.

Then if we are sitting just outside the top four towards the end of the season we’re going to inevitably blame the usual Dier, Sanchez, Lucas, Ndombele, etc instead of remembering who missed those sitters.
Take a day off, mate.
If H and Son score a goal each every game I will be delighted.

I would too, but knowing what we know after the game and seeing those missed sitters are extremely frustrating. Imagine we don't get in the top 4 because of 2 points. We're going to be hitting ourselves.
It's possible that it could be decided by 2 points but similar can be said about other games we lost where we could have gained a point or two with ties or 3 by winning I guess. I wouldn't necessarily look back at this game if we don't make it by 2 points.

It's possible that it could be decided by 2 points but similar can be said about other games we lost where we could have gained a point or two with ties or 3 by winning I guess. I wouldn't necessarily look back at this game if we don't make it by 2 points.

Yeh; unless our destiny depends on the head to head between us and the dippers, there will have been other more detrimental results than getting a draw with Liverpool.

Palace.... United.... Goons.... Chavs at a push if they continue to falter....

[QUOTE="Luvf, post: 3180312, member:

Tottenham Hotspur - News
Latest NewsPlayersTransfersSocial Wall
Spurs ace Son: I want to make it horrible for Liverpool
by Paul Vegas13 hours ago
SHARE THE LOVE

Tottenham Hotspur star Heung-min Son admits he enjoys watching Liverpool.

Spurs welcome Liverpool to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday.

“I don't want them to think that they can come here and get three points easily. I don't want to give them an easy three points.

“I want to take the three points from them because it's our home.

“I want to make it a horrible afternoon on Sunday… 'Come to London, it's going to be a really tough game'… that's our aim."

What is the case here?

1. Son must be starting

2. Son is rested and feeling good

3. Son is trying to shore up the team

4. Son thought game was going to be called off
[/QUOTE]

So the answer was 3 and Sonny with his footballing experience and instinct saw his team ready and capable of taking on the scousers

Yeah Son's the best player we have by a wide margin and we're absolute shit without him but he's not world class. There are too many players better than him at his position.

Son is not world class, I have an evidence.

I hope this ends the endless debate. :sonpoint:

common

Son's father says 'absolutely not word class at all'

Son is not world class, I have an evidence.

I hope this ends the endless debate. :sonpoint:

common

Son's father says 'absolutely not word class at all'
LOL Koreans are very humble it's in their cultural upbringing. I would be shocked if his father had said he was world class 😅

Having said that what are the requirements to be world class? If by anyone's standards there's only a handful at the moment then yes he's not there. I would like to think if Kane is world class then Son is not too far off being one as well.

LOL Koreans are very humble it's in their cultural upbringing. I would be shocked if his father had said he was world class 😅

Having said that what are the requirements to be world class? If by anyone's standards there's only a handful at the moment then yes he's not there. I would like to think if Kane is world class then Son is not too far off being one as well.
I think Son has been better than Kane since 2018. Both have not been world class in my opinion.

HAHAHA... "Back to work motherfucker!"

Sonny's dad is such a bad-ass.
He looks like someone you can never be good enough
The old “world class” debate strikes again. Endless arguments because nobody can agree what it means.
Oh no there's no debate. We're just talking about the pic of Son's father and what he said more or less. No arguments about Son being world class or not. Personally I get tired of players/plays being called world class everywhere especially on social media sites.

I would too, but knowing what we know after the game and seeing those missed sitters are extremely frustrating. Imagine we don't get in the top 4 because of 2 points. We're going to be hitting ourselves.
If we miss out by two points I'm punching out baldy for lumbering us with a nice man but completely clueless coach whilst he fought a PR war with Harry Kane. Hell they can both have a slap. Son has never once not given his best and on occasions has put us on his back in crisis moment's and carried us. More so than Kane.

On the clearly hard as fuck Mr Heug-min senior. Having watched the bloke training Son, does anyone else think we are missing a trick not having g the bloke on the payroll as an official scout for Asia? I think its a no brainer the bloke knows quality and knows what it takes.

Back
Top Bottom