Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luvf

forsuror
Son Heung-Min tips Harry Kane to rediscover his goalscoring form

"Watching Harry is so enjoyable and playing together is a dream. Obviously, he didn’t score a lot of goals like last season but the way he plays for the team is good, and the goal is going to come. As a striker when you’re having a period like this, the ball is going everywhere, you have a chance, a defender gets a touch, you miss the ball. The goal is going to come and we believe in his quality and as team-mates, we want to help him get back to goals."

I am about to cry

Airfixx

www.curling.com Here to help.
Seems I thought he played better than most are saying today.

Finishing was off and didn't appear at full speed, but he was integral to much of our counter-attacking.

Viva! :sonlol:

Finishing was off and didn't appear at full speed, but he was integral to much of our counter-attacking.

His runs were good, his finishing was poor.

He had a bad game in the sense that he has raised the bar high so it was poor for his level but still overall a good game.

Thought our team looked better physically/fitness wise, primarily because of the rest we got but we looked rusty technically. Makes sense though given what we were put through the last couple weeks. Nevertheless, I'll take today's performance any day

Top Bottom