Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then why is Son the 2nd player after Bale? Wouldnt that make him 3rd?

"without any of them being penalties"

The devil is in the detail of the OG tweet..... Bale & Sonny didn't have any pens in their overall tally. Harry did, even if he scored over 20 non-pens.

Many people have mentioned in the media why Son hasn't been linked to big clubs even though this is not the case. Klopp tried to sign him when Klopp was at Dortmund, and it seems as though he still feels the same way about Son.

Many people have mentioned in the media why Son hasn't been linked to big clubs even though this is not the case. Klopp tried to sign him when Klopp was at Dortmund, and it seems as though he still feels the same way about Son.

There was a second wave of warm hug from Klopp like 5 seconds after that clip I think and Son then pushes him away ever so slightly. That was first time I've ever seen him do that with Klopp over the many after match encounters he's had with Klopp over the years all the way back in Germany.

Could that be because Klopp said " here is special"?

If so Son is such an amazingly loyal player beyond belief. What a players 20 league goals without a pen with elbow to his neck and knees to kidney all his career what a fucking player a top top top players never a world class though according to his father lol.

But to me what a fucking player and a top human being I don't even know what to say or think of him anymore. As a matter if fact I am getting a bit tired of seeing all these accolades he is getting. I just want him to win a title with his team mates or see him shut the fuck up and not even smile anymore until he wins one

Back
Top Bottom