Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 off Salad now.

apart from Burnley, the remaining two games could bring in a decent haul of goals.

Salad has been properly wank for ages now, so hopefully his dry spell continues.

2 off Salad now.

apart from Burnley, the remaining two games could bring in a decent haul of goals.

Salad has been properly wank for ages now, so hopefully his dry spell continues.
Burnley will likely need to win so will have to attack that will make things interesting as we have been doing well against teams that come at us.

I'm not one for twitter, I just rely on my friends to trawl and pick out the best bits.
I get annoyed with some of the remarks though, so don't read further than the original tweet, there's some really nasty, sick people out there.
That's why I prefer this forum; an even-tempered, sane and nurturing environment.

I was on one of the City forums yesterday to see how appreciative they would be for us taking 2 points off dippers for their title race and noticed that City fans were talking about the vicious elbowing to Son's face by Fabinho not just once or twice but over several pages compared to here virtually none.

We talked about it some on the live match thread as it happened but that was it probably because we were immuned to see Son getting fouled without appropriate cards given so many times over the years.

It probably was so shocking to City fans because they probably never had an Asian player getting abused and assaulted like that during the games

I was on one of the City forums yesterday to see how appreciative they would be for us taking 2 points off dippers for their title race and noticed that City fans were talking about the vicious elbowing to Son's face by Fabinho not just once or twice but over several pages compared to here virtually none.

We talked about it some on the live match thread as it happened but that was it probably because we were immuned to see Son getting fouled without appropriate cards given so many times over the years.

It probably was so shocking to City fans because they probably never had an Asian player getting abused and assaulted like that during the games
I think it's more about the cult of Liverpool than racism.

“Son became just the second Tottenham player to score 20 Premier League goals in a season without any of them being penalties after Gareth Bale in 2012-13.”

Insane we haven’t won any trophies with the amount of class players that have played for us over the last 10+ seasons.

No card cos Sonny is Asian?

..........What a load of crap!

How about when Antonio did the same thing to Reg vs West Ham without ANY punishment at all?

....Was that anti-Asian too?

Lastly, plenty of people here have mentioned it and are pissed off about it so fuck off with your insinuation that Spurs fans are tolerant of racism towards their players.

Also chatting with Man City fans mid-game? You sound 'really' invested in Spurs? ...Not like it was a big game or anything.:pochrolleyes:

No card cos Sonny is Asian?

..........What a load of crap!

How about when Antonio did the same thing to Reg vs West Ham without ANY punishment at all?

....Was that anti-Asian too?

Lastly, plenty of people here have mentioned it and are pissed off about it so fuck off with your insinuation that Spurs fans are tolerant of racism towards their players.

Also chatting with Man City fans mid-game? You sound 'really' invested in Spurs? ...Not like it was a big game or anything.:pochrolleyes:

Bitch please stop lol full of shit as always

You will have to end up lie again trying to argue with me.

When did I say that I chatted? Lie lie lie lol

Bitch please stop lol full of shit as always

You will have to end up lie again trying to argue with me.

When did I say that I chatted? Lie lie lie lol

"We talked about it some on the live match thread as it happened"

STFU you odious, moronic little child.

Back
Top Bottom