Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massively improved today. Was genuinely unlucky as opposed to just outright poor as he was in the first five games.

Just in time for his favorite opponent, Manchester City. Time for the magic to come back.

I've been a big critic of his recent form, but I thought he played very well today. He put in the effort, got involved, and was unlucky not to score.

Thought this was his first good performance of the season. That goal is coming.

Yep, day and night with previous games.

Goal and assist still missing but he was doing much better all around compared to previous games.
As I've said regarding him before - it is different if we play like 10 men or Son has a game where he does not score or assist.
Fulham was latter, 4 games before that were former...

Now can't wait for Son to tear ManShitty a new one...

Son doesn't like competition for his place and it has affected his game. He needs to be dropped coz Richarlison is a much better player at this moment. I would also like to see the Doc instead of Emerson and more use of Spence who played really well when he came on as sub playing down the middle.

Son doesn't like competition for his place and it has affected his game?

Where do you come up with

Simply can't keep playing him on this form hoping he turns it around. No player should be guaranteed a start on past reputation/performances. Needs benching as both Kulu and Richy are perfoming way better.

Hopefully the time out will do him good as this is the worst I've ever seen him even considering his previous bad patches.

Son is a confidence player. When he’s on top form and confident, he’s almost unplayable but right now, he’s as bad as I’ve ever seen him in a Spurs shirt. That breakaway we with Perisic on the left and Kane/Kulu on his right, he made the worst decision possible which was essentially nothing. He just kept running until he ran into a player. It’s gotta be Richy/Kane/Kulu on Sat based on current form

Back
Top Bottom