Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say you have backed Son from day one.. Just read through some of the precious pages in this thread and many have slated him but you were always convinced he would come good..

Well done Sir..
Appreciate it man. I would like to say I am his biggest fan, but I'm not blind to whenever he does terrible. Glad to see he's on the up, dream come true for me seeing my favorite player and favorite club :)

Reckon we need to give it to him on counters more. There was one moment where eriksen had it and could have played a ball to son who was making a run in behind but instead went alone. The bloke is on fire, give it to him at every available opportunity!

His English seems to have improved in-step with his football. He had lots of space against Boro, give him space and he will punish you. Is he the guy to play if you are playing Barca? Probably not, but we would probably lose no matter who we played

Last edited:
His English seems to have improved in-step with his football. He had lots of space against Boro, give him space and he will punish you. Is he the guy to play if you are playing Barca? Probably not, but we would probably lose no matter who we played

I am also impressed by the improvement of his English skills.

On the other hand, I am not sure where Barca came from... But once upon a time, not long ago, Celtic beat Barcelona. Why can't we?

Last edited:
To the tune of I fought the law

We needed some goals
And we got some
We got the son at the Tottenham

We needed a striker
And we got son

He's the best Korean we ever had
Better them Lee young poo
When he gets the ball he drives us mad
We got the son at Tottenham
We got the son at Tottenham

I hope this finally means he found a solution to his consistency problem. This is the first time he performed so well for multiple matches IN A ROW. He couldnt do that even in Bundesliga.

I've been a critic of him in the past but there seems to be a player in there!

Delighted for him and us but hats off to Poch!

:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom