Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not winning a cup isn't on his shoulders alone. That part I agree with.

Is he our leader on the pitch right now ?

We can all hope he reaches peak performance for the sake of the team, but right now, he is way off. He hasn't been the same since the farcical golfing interview with that maggot.

He is a shadow of prime Kane. I say this as a fan of Harry's.

In my humble opinion if you're looking for on-field leadership, inspiration, call it want you will, you look to Son.

Maybe Harry has a greater ceiling, but the gap between Son's best and worst performances are less obvious than those of Kane.
I think Kane has reached his peak. I think Son has a higher sealing, he has improved so much since he has come to the club.

Not winning a cup isn't on his shoulders alone. That part I agree with.

Is he our leader on the pitch right now ?

We can all hope he reaches peak performance for the sake of the team, but right now, he is way off. He hasn't been the same since the farcical golfing interview with that maggot.

He is a shadow of prime Kane. I say this as a fan of Harry's.

In my humble opinion if you're looking for on-field leadership, inspiration, call it want you will, you look to Son.

Maybe Harry has a greater ceiling, but the gap between Son's best and worst performances are less obvious than those of Kane.
Oh theres no doubt kane has been absolute muck this year and was a clown during the summer. But the people rubbishing his previous goals and performances for the club and blaming him alone for not winning trophies is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

Oh theres no doubt kane has been absolute muck this year and was a clown during the summer. But the people rubbishing his previous goals and performances for the club and blaming him alone for not winning trophies is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

Blame him alone blame him alone lol

Son Heung-Min tips Harry Kane to rediscover his goalscoring form

"Watching Harry is so enjoyable and playing together is a dream. Obviously, he didn’t score a lot of goals like last season but the way he plays for the team is good, and the goal is going to come. As a striker when you’re having a period like this, the ball is going everywhere, you have a chance, a defender gets a touch, you miss the ball. The goal is going to come and we believe in his quality and as team-mates, we want to help him get back to goals."

I am about to cry

Back
Top Bottom