Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should tap ins be discounted? Easy 1-on-1s?

Should golazos get counted as two goals? Should Pele's count less because of the league he played in?

Goals are goals are goals are goals.
That's why you look at things like goals above/under xG and goal conversion rate.

Statistically, Son is the best finisher in the Premier League over the last 2 seasons and it's not even close.

He's scored +11 more goals than he has been expected to score.

We are incredibly lucky to have one of the best goal scorers and/or most clinical finishers in the game.

That's why you look at things like goals above/under xG and goal conversion rate.

Statistically, Son is the best finisher in the Premier League over the last 2 seasons and it's not even close.

He's scored +11 more goals than he has been expected to score.

We are incredibly lucky to have one of the best goal scorers and/or most clinical finishers in the game.
I don't look at things like goals above/under xG and goal conversion rate.

The rest of your post was just noise.

YIDS

Translation: I don't look at stats and numbers that don't make Kane look good. I will take not so subtle jabs at Son right now because I'm upset that Son leads Kane in goals.

:harrylol:
I am a professional translator, never EVER cross me on such matters again.

Your translation is wrong. It's not even a translation, as I was speaking English. The linguistic term you're looking for is sub-text, the underlying meaning.

The sub-text of my post was simple. "You bore me beyond description. Fuck off".

I am a professional translator, never EVER cross me on such matters again.

Your translation is wrong. It's not even a translation, as I was speaking English. The linguistic term you're looking for is sub-text, the underlying meaning.

The sub-text of my post was simple. "You bore me beyond description. Fuck off".
Translation: Carlos Vinicius is world class because he scored 10 goals in 1000 mins last season for Spurs meaning he scored more goals per 90 mins than Kane. A goal is a goal.

:moursad:

Back
Top Bottom