Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he starts at LW much if ever again for us- seems very comfortable in the ST role and is performing very well. 70'/20' Son/Richy with odd start for Richy seems like EXCELLENT ST depth to me.

now that Kane's gone... wh0 is the Pen taker?
Aw bless you. You think we're being given pens this season.

Lauren Conrad Awww GIF

The football has been amazing and Ange should deserving get all the praise. But I think I and many of us have severely underestimated the importance of Captains/Vice-Captains.

This group of players seem to embody everything we know and love about Sonny, Romero, and even Madders.

Only underrated among spurs fans, other teams and fans fear him

Funny, one need only to go back to the pages from May to see the tons of disgraceful nonsense that was being said about son .
Despite a few level headed people logically pointing out that everyone was terrible under conte bar Kane

Yep another fool who was a bit tempted by 60 million. I now seriously ask anyone else who considered it..who is there in world football we could have replaced him with that would give us the threat goals and commitment? Name the player? Oh and remember it's 60 million not one hundred and sixty so you can't get Victor Osimhen.

Apart from his loyalty, leadership and clinical finishing, who else pumps up our fans like he does.

We need more Sonnys. Mad clip of a true legend.

View: https://twitter.com/WorldofHotspur/status/1706408796841713723

There's definitely something historic and monumental about this clip of Sonny. Making him captain has edged his personality a little more into the serious side of things, but emanating from this is the ever growing spirit of a true fucking warrior who is pure COYS

Back
Top Bottom