Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah that aint gona wash with me. Spelling mistake is spelling ''helo' instead of ''hello'' not SECONDS instead of MINTUES!! Just admit you tried to act like a smart arse by totting up said posters time on here which probably took you a while (and you call him sad) and you miscalculated a simple formula. Move on mate.
Think what you like, there were no formulas involved, I miscalculated nothing and simply typed the wrong word as I was in a hurry
I have a degree in electronics, working the numbers out is beyond simple
You move on.

ps - what the fuck is a Mintue anyway?
isn't it easy to make a mistake, not notice it and press send?

[formation="4231, Gazzaniga, KWP, Toby, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Wanyama, Lamela, Alli, Moura, Son"][/formation]
This is what I would go for today, much rather play Son into some form than waste minutes on Llorente.

Spurs_Streams.jpg

Should be a few streams around for those looking.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - KWP
Sissoko - Wanyama - Winks
Lamela - Lucas - Dele
2-0

Think what you like, there were no formulas involved, I miscalculated nothing and simply typed the wrong word as I was in a hurry
I have a degree in electronics, working the numbers out is beyond simple
You move on.

ps - what the fuck is a Mintue anyway?
isn't it easy to make a mistake, not notice it and press send?

See that was a typo. Anyway mate whats your beef with Totti seriously? You just attacked him for no reason.

[formation="4231, Gazzaniga, KWP, Toby, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Wanyama, Lamela, Alli, Moura, Son"][/formation]
This is what I would go for today, much rather play Son into some form than waste minutes on Llorente.
Son looks absolutely knackered after full season, World Cup and then Asian Games. He needs a rest more than anything imo

See that was a typo. Anyway mate whats your beef with Totti seriously? You just attacked him for no reason.
No I took the piss out of him for exactly the reason I stated. He doesn't know how to STFU, and he confuses posting an endless torrent of hogwash with actually having something of value to say.
If you were in a conversation face to face with someone who felt they have to have an opinion on everything and express it irrespective of their knowledge base, you would walk away, or tell them to fuck off.
I have him on ignore, but lifted the veil and saw what his post count had gone up to.
I can only assume that he's either in prison, part of the witness protection programme, so fat he can't get off his couch, bedridden or a sad loser with no life.

Back
Top Bottom