Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The arrogance of some of our fans boggles my mind
We need to start winning trophies and this trophy represents our best chance at doing that

This page shows what channels should be showing the match which can then be found via Kodi or online stream. I have an IPTV app on my Firestick called Area 51 that has the BeIn channels so hopefully will be able to watch it on there tomorrow as they are usually decent quality.

Scrap that - opened up my Area 51 a while ago only to discover that they no longer list the Bein channels. Couldn't find it anywhere else but have found an alternative IPTV service called Kodi Solutions which is very similar but with even more channels. Guess I will discontinue the Area 51 service. Currently watching Bein 12 in HD so will hopefully be set for the game now.

v

DoCet9_XkAEE3qu.jpg:large

Harsh on KWP.

But team should be more than capable of winning today. Great to see Foyth back on the bench from his injury.

Like that side.

KWP is so hard done by. If I were him I'd really think about leaving.

Seeing someone like TAA prosper when you're better than him must be so frustrating.

Poch's handling of KWP is something he's really failed on.

Wonder if this is a 433 with Wanyama/Sissoko/Winks in midfield? Or if Sissoko is playing on the right of a 4231?

Hopefully the former. We'd get the best out of Sissoko and Winks in that formation, especially with a natural holder in Wanyama.

Back
Top Bottom