Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing as KWP and Foyth don't play the same positions as Sissoko and Wanyama, I don't see the problem.
The form of players coming back, the likes of Wanyama and Sissoko has effect on the defenders. If they don't perform then more pressure on the KWP and Foyth. Plus we are are playing an on form PL team.
Do you want to win a trophy or experiment and please the youngsters!

The form of players coming back, the likes of Wanyama and Sissoko has effect on the defenders. If they don't perform then more pressure on the KWP and Foyth. Plus we are are playing an on form PL team.
Do you want to win a trophy or experiment and please the youngsters!

KWP has had 2 PL starts in 2 seasons and got MOTM in both, so he's not going to crack under pressure.

If you've looked at the squad, the biggest problem we have in buying is that we already have too many overseas trained players and not enough home grown players.

So one good way to solve our problem is to ensure we develop our own HG players like KWP.

If we do that we stand a chance of winning trophies over the next few seasons. Continue as we are with too many overseas trained players and too few HG players, and forget about trophies as the squad (maximum 17 overseas trained players) is too small.

I hope big Vic has a good shift and impresses Poch as I'd really like him to get back into our starting 11 sooner rather than later!

Nice to see some faces returning.

Stuff this lot to show your anger at your recent defeat lads. Surely we get at least 2 goals for Gomes classic cup highlight moments!??

F*****g cyome on Tottenham !!!!

Back
Top Bottom