Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KWP has had 2 PL starts in 2 seasons and got MOTM in both, so he's not going to crack under pressure.

If you've looked at the squad, the biggest problem we have in buying is that we already have too many overseas trained players and not enough home grown players.

So one good way to solve our problem is to ensure we develop our own HG players like KWP.

If we do that we stand a chance of winning trophies over the next few seasons. Continue as we are with too many overseas trained players and too few HG players, and forget about trophies as the squad (maximum 17 overseas trained players) is too small.
now go and enjoy the match.

Giving captaincy to Dele ahead of Toby is just madness.
When we groundshare with Ajax in the CL, then I imagine Toby can walk the teams out!
It's a unique situation... this is Dele's home town... of course the decision is partly based on sentiment, but what's wrong with that? ...cut Poch some slack on this decision, eh?!

When we groundshare with Ajax in the CL, then I imagine Toby can walk the teams out!
It's a unique situation... this is Dele's home town... of course the decision is partly based on sentiment, but what's wrong with that? ...cut Poch some slack on this decision, eh?!

Fuck that shit, give him full abuse incl. Falkland Isles songs

:pochsulk:

I like the look of us atm.

No one looks particularly sluggish and we seem in control.

The shape is weird. To me it looks like we're playing a 4-3-3 except deli keeps dropping really deep.

Back
Top Bottom