Home match vs Watford - 06/02 - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given that United are 8 points behind and Van Gaal is there until at least the end of the season, and given that we'd have to go on a really poor run to lose that advantage, this could actually be the result that all but seals our Champion's League campaign for next season.
ummm no it really isn't (can we not learn from previous seasons).

Let's just take it 1 game at a time and see where we end up (nothing is "sealed" yet).

The game ending and NBC's coverage immediately switching to Anfield was LOLz.

Gomes played well today, glad for him. Probably up until this season he held the record for least goals conceded at WHL over the course of a season.

Here's Brendan and David Moyes

will-and-carlton-dancing-o.gif

ummm no it really isn't (can we not learn from previous seasons).

Let's just take it 1 game at a time and see where we end up (nothing is "sealed" yet).
I said "all but seals". You realise that isn't the same as "this seals", right? I even accounted for the fact that a dip in form could change this FFS. :pochfacepalm:

Plz don't start that shit just yet.

Leicester proved themselves as genuine title contenders today and probably the favourites, next week is our chance to prove ourselves as title contenders.

I know, I know.. I've just always wanted to say it as I live with 2 Woolwich fans.. :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom