Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gunna be my first time ever at the lane tomorrow. Some of you might call me a tourist but after 16 years of passionate support, this is a huge and emotional day for me. Hoping for a cracking atmosphere. I'm ready to lose my lungs singing in the Park Lane! Glad I could finally go before the place comes down.

COME ON YOU SPURS! :tobyarm:

I thought Son just edged Vic and Moose as MOTM - and not only my opinion. No idea why we did not win this by three or four, but felt it was going to be one of those days when we didn't take our chances in the first half. Still, a win's a win and you don't get any more points by winning with a big margin. Kudos to Harry for keeping cool and scorimg the pen. This is the sort of game that in the past we would have bottled, so happy that we took advantage of the slip ups by the goons and the scousers.

We're 2nd in the league(above scum!) with 50 points from 24 games and a 30+ goal difference. Unless you were around in 1961, that's the best run we've had in the league in your lifetime.

We just won a game after dominating heavily(without conceding a single shot on target). Meanwhile both Woolwich and Liverpool lost their games. If you cannot be happy right now you really are a miserable person.

The only issue I have with Tottenham is how dull it has made this forum. I miss the good old days: 'Levy out!, Sherwood out! Ade is a cunt!' There is nothing to complain about anymore, nothing to debate,
Levy - building a fantastic stadium and finally got the right manager in.
Poch - truly world class and our only worry is holding on to him
The squad - a mix of outstanding academy players and young extremely talented foreign stars.
Anyone that is still complaining is clearly either an idiot or a troll, and either way should just be pitied or laughed at.
Back to 'off-topic' for me. It is the only place to get a decent argument these days.

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.

You're a stupid fucking cunt. Don't ever post here again or I'll stalk you for years, then on one random drunken evening, I will kidnap you, set your hair on fire, and super wedgie your knickers so far up your arsehole you will never stop bleeding.

Cunt

I didn't watch the game today ( rugby you know) but I'm willing to bet that Son was crap today
(aside from his assist).

Please go and find a rugby forum and just stay there full time. Why the fuck you hang around here when you're not really a football fan - and a tedious cunt - is beyond me.

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.
Dickhead!

Fuck off you stupid cunt. So all his goals and assists this season are... what exactly? You dumb, dumb fuck. At least he was running and was trying. Boro were a fucking abortion of a football team today. The fact that we kept going, kept trying - including a cheeky penalty win from Son (you stupid cunt) - is immense. Winning in an edgy encounter when everything felt a little tricky is immense. Fuck off and support Chelsea or Barcelona. One more time. You stupid cunt.

6 posts, between October and now, and every single one negative towards Son....he clearly fucked your wife didnt he. Oh well

Son won us the game today with the penalty, so he can fuck my wife.
When I get one.
If she likes him.
If he likes her.
I'll just watch.
funny-pictures-peeping-tom.jpg

Come on. We all know that the only reason we signed him is to sell more uniforms to China. His role in the team is to sell his uniforms and bring the Asian money to us. Marketing wisely, he is okay. But as a player, 100 times worse than Lamela
I think you're letting your fellow Americans down. It's people like you who give them a bad name.

Soccer ball - uniforms? Stick to something you understand.

One of the things I love most about this team is when Wanyama is in a 50/50 physical duel.... You don't even have to watch it to know he'll come out with the ball. Same with Dembele.

I may get slated for this, but I'd rather see a Chelsea win than an Woolwich win. Realistically, I can't see anyone catching Chelsea, they have to lose 9 points which we then have to win, and not lose again.

If we beat Boro and Woolwoch loose then we open up a gap. Top 4 is still a tremendous achievement in my view considering our inconsistency over recent years.

The more often we finish in the top 4, the more money, the higher calibur player we attract.

Back
Top Bottom