@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is usually very little difference between a 4-3-3 and a 4-2-3-1, other than how it's written. I mean there could be, but you could also be playing exactly the same way and write it down as either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

4-2-3-1:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Townsend
Soldado
4-3-3:
Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Eriksen
Lamela Soldado Townsend
The only difference there is that on paper, the wingers are more attacking. In reality, would that actually be the case? I think it's splitting hairs.

Eriksen surely won't be fit?

Utd will come, Utd will fall,
If we're unanimous, if we stand tall.
All be counted, all make some noise,
Beat Utd , their supporters and Moyes.
Lock up your Mrs, Giggs is in town,
We know he shaggs anything dressed in a gown.
Losing tomorrow , can not be,
And his last game, our man AVB.

Last edited:
1-0 down at half time, booed off. Andros' 18th long range shot of the game cannons off Evans; head, 1-1. Gylfi wins a dodgy pen after 75 minutes. Bobby scores. We give up a penalty after 20 minutes of pressure, van Persie smashes it, Hugo saves - glory glory......

Or 3-0 Utd

Yup, not going be able to wake up for this one. I will try to stave off potential spoilers and catch a stream a few hours afterwards.

Already drinking coffee, but this has nothing to do with the match. I might even get my work done before kickoff…

… Speaking of, seeing as I'm not in England and I'm terrible at maths, when do Spurs ko?

Already drinking coffee, but this has nothing to do with the match. I might even get my work done before kickoff…

… Speaking of, seeing as I'm not in England and I'm terrible at maths, when do Spurs ko?
It starts at 12:00. I'm actually debating if I should actually try to get some sleep or just stay up. Will get home around one or two and the match starts here at 4am.

Back
Top Bottom