@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker--Kaboul---Chiriches--Vertonghen
------------------Sandro--------------------
-----------Dembele--Paulinho------------
Lennon-------Soldado-------Townsend

could we not just play fryers since he's a proper left back rather than putting verts or chiriches or whoever else there? i don't even care if he's young and inexperienced, at least thats his position and he can play it

Not sure if serious......
Very serious.
The balance of the team in recent games has been all wrong e.g….. Naughton not our best LB but he is a LB (just play him) and Siggs deeper centre left, playing behind/off Soldado (he can interchange positions with Townsend).
Its all about choices. At the moment all the play is static.

A midfield of
…….Sandro Dembele
Paulinho Siggs Townsend…. with Walker dealing with the right and Townsend helping on the left in front of Naughton..is balanced and there is choices for players to change things.

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker Chiriches Vertonghen Noughton

Sandro Dembele
Paulinho Siggs. Townsend
Soldado.

I'm not going mad!
8KOxeqR.gif

could we not just play fryers since he's a proper left back rather than putting verts or chiriches or whoever else there? i don't even care if he's young and inexperienced, at least thats his position and he can play it

...especially tomorrow, as he has, how you say? some 'history' with Utd, and maybe summit to prove!!!

....is Giggs playing tomorrow, and if so, are we expected to sing happy birthday, let him score 4, and meekly join in with the 'ONLY HUMAN MAN TO TURN 40 EVER' *wankfest that's currently doing the rounds??

*bit harsh, I realise, as I actually don't mind Giggs... especially after this**;
076giggs_468x604.jpg

** NOT the hairy chest reveal, the GOAL he'd just scored... AGAINST THEM!

Maybe but….

e.g of this madness (or just thinking different) Lamela on for Townsend, Siggs can then go left.

Capoue Chadli Holtby Lamela Erikson Lennon Kaboul and Adebayor will be all available to play and improve things.

At first get the balance, style of play and creating choices then look to improve . I feel the teams balance has been turned on its head with keeping everyone happy.

Giggsy hasn't scored more goals against any other PL opposition other than spurs.

He is also yet to score this season to keep his record going of scoring in every PL year. So you just know he will score. I've had a fiver on him anytime.

I also had a tenner on 2-2. Got a feeling we will take the lead, they go 2-1 up and we get a late equaliser.

Giggsy hasn't scored more goals against any other PL opposition other than spurs.

He is also yet to score this season to keep his record going of scoring in every PL year. So you just know he will score. I've had a fiver on him anytime.

I also had a tenner on 2-2. Got a feeling we will take the lead, they go 2-1 up and we get a late equaliser.
He played again Leverkusen - doubt he'd start against us. But yeah, probably a sub cameo would be enough for the 'inevitable'

Had a bit of a revelation. Would take a loss tomorrow IF we play with hunger and urgency and show that there is hope. At the moment I just want my hope back. Points can come later. Whatever. COYS

Back
Top Bottom