@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Chiriches

Sandro - Dembele - Lamela (No. 10 role)

Lennon - Soldado - Townsend

Reunite Sandro and Dembele, give Lamela the freedom to do his thing and get Soldado in the game with two pacey wingers supporting them

Just trying something ...AVB will remain to his 4-2-3-1 obviously...
(1-4-4-2)---Lloris
Walker---Dawson---Chiriches---Vertonghen
Townsend--Paulinho---Dembele---Sigurdsson
Soldado--Adebayor

Just trying something ...AVB will remain to his 4-2-3-1 obviously...
(1-4-4-2)---Lloris
Walker---Dawson---Chiriches---Vertonghen
Townsend--Paulinho---Dembele---Sigurdsson
Soldado--Adebayor

these 2 don't play well together at all and dropping Sandro when he's fit is a mortal sin of great magnitude

Dan tighten up bro.... :sandro:

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Chiriches

Sandro - Dembele - Lamela (No. 10 role)

Lennon - Soldado - Townsend

Reunite Sandro and Dembele, give Lamela the freedom to do his thing and get Soldado in the game with two pacey wingers supporting them

This is the most sensitble team mentioned on here, I dont know whether he will play Vlad or Jan left back but would be happy with this team, we will get more out of Townsend than Gylfi, Lennon has terrorised Evra for 5 years, (my Dad is Man U he agrees) Dembele and Sandro killed united at OT last year, and Lamela gets a crack at number 10 that only seems to work when Eriksen fit anyhow, with those 3 behind him, Soldado may even get some service!

mobile three at the back two made for it wing backs a midfield with strength an a option to support and could at times of open play four scoring options in the box some people laughed at the christmas tree look how thats caught on:windy:

This is the most sensitble team mentioned on here, I dont know whether he will play Vlad or Jan left back but would be happy with this team, we will get more out of Townsend than Gylfi, Lennon has terrorised Evra for 5 years, (my Dad is Man U he agrees) Dembele and Sandro killed united at OT last year, and Lamela gets a crack at number 10 that only seems to work when Eriksen fit anyhow, with those 3 behind him, Soldado may even get some service!
going to have to disagree with u here mate...
vertonghen works at LB not simply because his a relatively quick, good on the ball CB (vlad is too) but because his LEFT FOOTED. Vlad should not be played there. Lennon and townsend offer very little goal scoring threat together...think we need to play 4-2-3-1, lemela on the right townsend/lennon on the left...lamela has played at 10 but is better suited to the right wide role as it allows him more space to pick up speed..

going to have to disagree with u here mate...
vertonghen works at LB not simply because his a relatively quick, good on the ball CB (vlad is too) but because his LEFT FOOTED. Vlad should not be played there. Lennon and townsend offer very little goal scoring threat together...think we need to play 4-2-3-1, lemela on the right townsend/lennon on the left...lamela has played at 10 but is better suited to the right wide role as it allows him more space to pick up speed..
Yeah I was making point the bulk of @ Stag Stag team was good yes to Jan at left back, the reason I thought give lamela a punt at 10 is that he can do it as he did play there as well as wide for Roma and I think people will start flipping on Holtby if he has another bad game there and we can't rely on Ade, worth a gamble?

Yeah I was making point the bulk of @ Stag Stag team was good yes to Jan at left back, the reason I thought give lamela a punt at 10 is that he can do it as he did play there as well as wide for Roma and I think people will start flipping on Holtby if he has another bad game there and we can't rely on Ade, worth a gamble?
not a bad idea, not sure if it will actually happen.
im thinking team will be
Lloris
walker dawson vlad vertonghen
sandro dembele
lamela holtby lennon/siggi
ade/defoe
soldado played 90 against tromso which is why im thinking he will be benched..plus it was his worst game in a spurs shirt

Back
Top Bottom