@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you a group of mates one of those boats lots of oars i said oars one big sail a load of hats that cows have worn you had lots of fun a long time ago da da da da da da someone get hold of that fucking hawk odin odin da da da

No. We just do it simple now. Short flight from Torp to Stansted. Nearly 2 hours. Just so we manage to get drunk, rape and eat mushrooms.

No. We just do it simple now. Short flight from Torp to Stansted. Nearly 2 hours. Just so we manage to get drunk, rape and eat mushrooms.
not so sure about the mushrooms bro but the rest fucking way to go and you dont have to burn your boat i want to join your crew:dude:

lets wait till saturday lads cant we make this show in southamton im home sick that wooden puppet with the big nose and the scummer scottish dwarf if the drunken cunt and the rest agree we may have a problem:goonermong:

TotvsMan-2863729.jpg

well you're obviously going to say we should've bought him before this summer like in January when we were linked with him a good bit which I fully agree with and was banging on about it then possibly on SC can't remember....

don't think I need to go into why we didn't get him in the summer unless you're stupid

there's also the possibility that man shity already had his ear in Jan but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom