@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A truly spursy draw, if there can be such a thing. Super Sandro's goal was deserving of 3 pts, no thanks to our defence.

For me, Lennon on the teamsheet ahead of Andros every match.

Owen and Ian Drake should both suck on a fat chode and choke on it.
Cunts.

Anyway ... 2-2. Whatever, I'll take it but am little upset with the kind of goals we conceded.

Vidic should've got a red there at the end denied Defoe a clear goal scoring opportunity and a likely winner

mike dean is a cunt

there's 3 refs I fuckn hate webb, dean and dowd all four letter words all fuckn cunts

Unless they are all playing for moves away in January/the Summer, I don't think that AVB has lost the dressing room. We played really well today. ALL OF THE TEAM SPIRIT

Someone get a gif of Sandros goal up ASAP!

Happy with that game, we kinda won it one nil if you delete defensive errors. Which is a legitimate way to look at a game of football

Oh and AVB shouldn't have taken off Lennon. Townsend was useless - should've scored that chance.
I understand why he didn't take Chadli on for defensive reasons, but taking off Lennon was a poor choice. Shoulda rather just left him on and taken off Soldado for Defoe atm.

So Defoe does more in the few minutes he was on compared to most of the game that Soldado played....clearly if Defoe had been on from the start we could and probably would have won it... How long can AVB persist in playing this lazy / useless sod ? Eventually he will have to concede we have bought not one but two duds ( ie Lamela as well ) .
I would also give Harry Kane a chance ..no way he could be worse than Soldado. Much more spirit and conviction about us today which was great to see. Fulham gives us a chance to really tonk someone COYS

Why does there always have to be a down side to what we do in the media?
We've gathered ourselves and were probably unlucky not to win against Man U, but the downside is, 'they are still 9th, a full 10 points behind Woolwich.' Unlike Man U obviously who are a meagre 9 points behind Woolwich.
Grinds my shit coverage like that does:avbfu:
Also Walker has been our best player this year, 110% and all those cliches:walkercry:

Oh and AVB shouldn't have taken off Lennon. Townsend was useless - should've scored that chance.
I understand why he didn't take Chadli on for defensive reasons, but taking off Lennon was a poor choice. Shoulda rather just left him on and taken off Soldado for Defoe atm.
I posted it yesterday, Lennon has given Evra a hiding for 5 years now - hates playing against him, Lennon and Chadli gave great balance

I'll give credit to AVB today. He played a style which was much closer to what I've hoped to see all season. A looser 4-4-1-1 which allows us to transition more rapidly, rather than getting all hung up on possession and pressing. If we can build on this and keep the same system in place, I'll warm to him quickly.

Back
Top Bottom