@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why?
if anything I think Eriksen would play better than Siggy there as he has a great shot like Siggy but is far better at creating chances and crossing plus he's naturally two footed so would be very tricky for a fullback to anticipate, lastly he's a far better dribbler than Siggy tbh he's pretty much just a better alround player
edit: it could even be the 4321 El Tel christmas tree lol
Don't you go all fantasy football manager on me, mate. One simply does not take an established CAM and play him on the left. That's not how it works in real life.
What you say about him being better than Thor is true. But that doesn't (necessarily) make him a good LW player.
Also, we need him in the centre.

Surprising then for the Man U love-in!!
You'd have thought he'd prefer to see them do badly!

How he's changed, and how the BBC have clearly rotted his thatched brain!

SELL OUT CUNT!

Don't you go all fantasy football manager on me, mate. One simply does not take an established CAM and play him on the left. That's not how it works in real life.
What you say about him being better than Thor is true. But that doesn't (necessarily) make him a good LW player.
Also, we need him in the centre.

trying players in new positions is not fantasy football at all that's bollocks loads of managers move players around to get them to try and influence matches more especially young players new to the league but by all means stay in your bubble

Did their penalty come from the fact that we gave away a simple pass because there was no one on the right to collect it? Unless I've made that up.

I don't know. There is a point in there somewhere. Discuss.

Maybe. But then Walker decides to bomb forward 30 yards to make a challenge for a loose ball. He fails, and therefore isn't back defending when the ball ends up at Valencia's feet two passes later. Fault squarely on Walker's shoulders in my view.

Maybe. But then Walker decides to bomb forward 30 yards to make a challenge for a loose ball. He fails, and therefore isn't back defending when the ball ends up at Valencia's feet two passes later. Fault squarely on Walker's shoulders in my view.
I sometimes think that he is best as a right midfielder rather than a right back. I'm going to get slated for saying that, I know it.

It is, unless the player has a predisposition/tendency towards that position (Bale, for example).
Eriksen is a CAM through and through.
Going by your logic, since he's an awasome player, why not play him at LB? Or up top?

@ truetomyself truetomyself @ Mad Yid Mad Yid lets relax a couple of days before we open the tactics files for when we play Marty's alumni 11! Lets just hope we knock them over with ease (yeah right)

Can someone tell me if it was a pen?
I was in east lower but kind of missed it (blokes head got in the way at the wrong moment!)..

Didn't look like from the East Upper as the ball went in exact direction it would if Lloris pushed it away.

The ref had given it before Welbeck had even hit the floor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom