How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

6 I think. Was at 81, 82, 91, and 08, rest on TV
Will never forget Villa's goal which seemed to take ages at the time, he just went on and on and on. Then he fell over ...

Register to remove

In person
FA cup
1981 both games
1982 both games
League cup
UEFA cup
Also went to 1974 UEFA cup final both games which we lost
1987 cup final - lost.
That Feyenoord home match - my Dad and I spent hours on the Sunday morning before the game queueing for tickets. The queue snaked around the ground at least twice. Think it was 60p for an Adult standing ticket.

Ahab

Scientists say.....
Both the UEFA cups and the 81 replay.
The 81 replay with Ricky Villa's wonder goal. I wouldn't swap that for three other finals.
All I remember from the games is the atmosphere, nothing of the football on the pitch. Gone.
Incidentally, I was in a taxi cab bout a month ago in the Midlands and the driver was a Coventry fan and he was enthusing about the 87 final. I managed to remember their scorer Steve Houchen. What a great day that was for their fans.

Top Bottom