How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In person
FA cup
1981 both games
1982 both games
League cup
UEFA cup
Also went to 1974 UEFA cup final both games which we lost
1987 cup final - lost.
Also 1982 League cup final against the dippers

Last edited:
6 I think. Was at 81, 82, 91, and 08, rest on TV
Will never forget Villa's goal which seemed to take ages at the time, he just went on and on and on. Then he fell over ...

Will never forget Villa's goal which seemed to take ages at the time, he just went on and on and on. Then he fell over ...
With every one shouting :

"SHOOT....... SHOOT........ SHOOT....... OH FFS...... GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!!!"

In person
FA cup
1981 both games
1982 both games
League cup
UEFA cup
Also went to 1974 UEFA cup final both games which we lost
1987 cup final - lost.
That Feyenoord home match - my Dad and I spent hours on the Sunday morning before the game queueing for tickets. The queue snaked around the ground at least twice. Think it was 60p for an Adult standing ticket.

Both the UEFA cups and the 81 replay.
The 81 replay with Ricky Villa's wonder goal. I wouldn't swap that for three other finals.
All I remember from the games is the atmosphere, nothing of the football on the pitch. Gone.
Incidentally, I was in a taxi cab bout a month ago in the Midlands and the driver was a Coventry fan and he was enthusing about the 87 final. I managed to remember their scorer Steve Houchen. What a great day that was for their fans.

Pretty dispiriting to see Man U, Woolwich and Chavs all into the FA Cup semi finals. The three of them have for 7 or 8 years been mostly shit or in transition, but all three still racking up plenty of FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup wins. Our supposed best era since the 1960's, which is now well and truly gone, still didn't get us within an asses roar of winning any silverware.

In answer to the question posed on the thread, everything back to and including the 1981 FA Cup Final and luckily I was there to see us win all of them.

Pretty dispiriting to see Man U, Woolwich and Chavs all into the FA Cup semi finals. The three of them have for 7 or 8 years been mostly shit or in transition, but all three still racking up plenty of FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup wins. Our supposed best era since the 1960's, which is now well and truly gone, still didn't get us within an asses roar of winning any silverware.

In answer to the question posed on the thread, everything back to and including the 1981 FA Cup Final and luckily I was there to see us win all of them.
Yes it is but in part it's our own fault, we had the chance to insert ourselves into that monopoly, but on each occasion failed to do so, all of the four above win stuff apart from spurs.

Well we have got good at losing semis and finals. Closer than a lot of teams get to glory.

Just lacking that something to push us over the line unfortunately.

And Garth Crooks kicked fresh air 😉

Back
Top Bottom