How many trophies have you seen Tottenham win?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very very vaguely, and on telly: 1971 & '73 League Cup and '72 Uefa Cup.

I went to the 1981 replay, and both games in '82, and I went to both legs of the '84 Uefa Cup.

1991 I couldn't get a ticket, somehow, and '99 gave my ticket to a friend as I was away on business and wasn't , quite frankly, that arsed.

2008 I had a ticket, gave it to a friend as I was at a wedding in Yorkshire. However, our drive back on the Sunday was so quick I could have got there as I was in the A1 traffic around Apex and Sterling Corners about 90 minutes before kick-off, leaning out of the window of the car singing with the rest of the stationary traffic. My then GF was driving, I hasten to add.

Two with the Audi cup
Don’t forget the AIA Cup

tottenham-hotspur-celebrate-with-the-aia-cup-after-victory-during-the-picture-id475238622.cf.jpg

aec2e802483fe95a4780c1754a16da6f.jpg.cf.jpg

'91 FA Cup. My boss at the time was a member of FA got me 2 tickets ! Travelled down from North West. Mixed seats surrounded by forest fans and travelled back with some. No trouble decent fans and best day of my "Spurs" life.

Spurs have made it to nine
cup finals in my time to date.

Losing four:

1 FA cup, 2, league cups and a champions league final.

Winning 5

1980/1. 1982/2. FA CUP
1983/4. UEFA CUP
1990/91. FA CUP
2007/8. LEAGUE CUP

The only two I didn’t attend were the 1981 FA cup final and the champions league final 😡

Spurs have made it to nine
cup finals in my time to date.

Losing four:

1 FA cup, 2, league cups and a champions league final.

Winning 5

1980/1. 1982/2. FA CUP
1983/4. UEFA CUP
1990/91. FA CUP
2007/8. LEAGUE CUP

The only two I didn’t attend were the 1981 FA cup final and the champions league final 😡
We won the league cup in 99 aswell

Is it just me...but why is it the likes of the goons who are dogshit Chavs, United and okay fair enough City who are decent and take it seriously all to get to cup semis and finals on a regular basis without it seems a struggle yet we huff & puff and make an arse of it.

Back
Top Bottom