Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with the France captain between the sticks next season?

I'd love him but he won't sign for us

I can see us ending up with someone like Michel Vorm.

Yes! 10 mil is an absolute bargain for Lloris!
But would he leave France?

He's going to have a serious fall out with AVB if Brad isnt dropped. Will derail our season and we will finish 12th.

Dont do it Levy

I have a brad feeling about this

We are going to make a fucking huge profit on him eventually.

No we're not. We're going to make a 8-12m 'loss' on him because that fucker is retiring here.

Have a feeling that if Lloris spends 10 years here, he'll have contributed to more than 50m in added revenue from shirts, CL matches, CL medals, etc.

Most overrated player on our books by far.

Dont get me wrong hes a good keeper, bit punchy for my liking but still doing a fine job.

However the way people rave about him you would think he regularly takes it round the entire opposition and slots everytime were short of a goal or two. Its mental.

Youre all mental.

Legend on TFC since 2012. Keep it up, Hugo.

Welcome to the real world cunt

Horsing Around Shaun The Sheep GIF by MOODMAN

Really really love the man.

Great ambassador for the club, so proud of him being our captain.

he's a real leader. I remember him saying him saying he wouldn't be watching the Amazon Doc because the dressing room should be private and said he didn't agree with it at all.

I remember him bollocking Sonny for not tracking back vs Everton - Hugo commands respect.

His interview after Zagreb away, he was disgusted! he fronted up and called out the bag eggs at the club.

Love you Hugo! so glad you're staying.
:llorishowudoin::llorishuh:

Great news, he is a Tottenham legend! Irreplaceable! Genuinely no clue what we would’ve done if these contract negotiations hadn’t been successful!
He is our Tim Duncan to use a comparison from another sport. Our incredibly consistent cornerstone of our team and franchise. One of the best in his position but incredibly humble and always willing to learn and be coached.

A certified legend. Hugo, more so than any other player on the team, even more than Harry or Son, is the one that we owe winning a trophy. Hugo deserves to cap his spell with us off with at least one cup trophy.

My opinion of him in the past was that he was a great keeper, but didn't think he was the best choice as skipper (that was mostly because of his position). When he was prosecuted for drink-driving, I thought he should have been stripped of the captaincy, at least for the rest of the season.
However, more recently, I have come to recognise and appreciate his leadership, and I'm so glad that he is staying.

Back
Top Bottom