Iago Falqué

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably more than any of us make in a year or at least near to it.

I was thinking 10k. Could be completely wrong of course. Would be weird if it was that though, about the same as some Championship players who play every week and contribute massively to their team.

I'm not making any point here, just thinking.

I was thinking 10k. Could be completely wrong of course. Would be weird if it was that though, about the same as some Championship players who play every week and contribute massively to their team.

I'm not making any point here, just thinking.
Don't worry, that's basically the same as what everyone else here does.:kaboullol:

i doubt there's ever been a spurs player that I'm less enthusiastic about than this guy. No idea why he's at the club. Surely we can convince someone to pay a few million for him?

i doubt there's ever been a spurs player that I'm less enthusiastic about than this guy. No idea why he's at the club. Surely we can convince someone to pay a few million for him?

Tbh I'm the same. When we bought him, he already seemed like he hadn't impressed at the clubs he'd been at. Still, Zin's point about us probably making a profit eventually is where it leaves us

Good goal, suspect defending.

Hope he'll come good. Didn't we get him from Juve? Or am I imagining that
He did m8, just added the rest of the teams he played for now.

I thought he was a bit mediocre in a few Europa games, but then he had a really good league cup game (last season).

Hope he comes good

Never understood why we bought him. He hadn't exactly impressed anyone at Juve. Then when Saints loaned him but didn't use him, got to suspect there's something not right

Back
Top Bottom