Iago Falqué

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just scored with a quality finish.

He seems to be doing really well for Rayo.

Surely if he's performing for an average la liga side would surely mean he can be good enough for a squad place at spurs next season.

Not sure there is a thread about this lad allready but fuck it ,there is another one.
Dont look like we will be signing another winger so my hopes are on this guy to build on his loan spell in Spain and Pochetino will help him develop . I think there is potential .

Not sure there is a thread about this lad allready but fuck it ,there is another one.
Dont look like we will be signing another winger so my hopes are on this guy to build on his loan spell in Spain and Pochetino will help him develop . I think there is potential .

This is actually an interesting idea...he does play out on the wing doesn't he? Is he right or left footed?

he's shite, how many coaches/managers must he play in front of for people to realise it!

taking up an overseas players place in our squad that could be far better utilised by a better overseas player.

Has anyone noticed hes getting seen a lot in the phots on the OS! I know its just pre-season but they seem to pushing him forward a bit.

Has anyone noticed hes getting seen a lot in the phots on the OS! I know its just pre-season but they seem to pushing him forward a bit.
That's an interesting point actually, who knows he might burst onto the scene this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more youth players step up to the plate last year with the success of Andros, Kane and Nabil.

That's an interesting point actually, who knows he might burst onto the scene this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more youth players step up to the plate last year with the success of Andros, Kane and Nabil.

Somewhere in the sin bin, I feel a darkness is stewing....

Somewhere in the sin bin, I feel a darkness is stewing....
Oh I know, I'm just making the most of their time in their hole to express my love for Andros. (No homo)

Also I'd like to take this time to call them both cunts and as I have a sneaky suspicion they'll be unable to find a response to that it seems only appropriate I claim victory
Victory-is-mine-294x300.jpg

until they come back and I run home screaming of course

Hmmm. Poch not big on tiny dancers?

(Faints from lack of blood from raging boner).

Absolutely, the fact he has never seemed to impress any of his managers at Spurs or elsewhere, and has been limited to just 11 appearances in 3 years with us is clearly is not a reflection of his talent and ability, Poch has let him go solely on the basis he is sub 5' 8" with quick feet.

....in fact I even think I head Poch shouting "get the fuck out you tiny dancing cunt" yesterday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom