If you had a button that would end Chelsea FC existence would you press it.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

press the button and end chelsea

• yes

Votes: 148 88.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
I ones I know I don’t like.

and I couldn't give a fuck about their feelings.

i hate Woolwich but wouldn’t want them out of business.

but, this lot. Fuck em and I’ll happily openly laugh at their fans despair

I know decent Chelsea fans. I know some that have very little to no issue with Spurs

West Ham is a whole other story. They're the most Spurs-Hating bunch of psychopaths I know and I know lots of them.
But even I'm not cold enough to take their only joy-bringing activity away from them.

I know decent Chelsea fans. I know some that have very little to no issue with Spurs

West Ham is a whole other story. They're the most Spurs-Hating bunch of psychopaths I know and I know lots of them.
But even I'm not cold enough to take their only joy-bringing activity away from them.

Well aren't you just Mary Poppins......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep them to have start at the bottom of the pyramid again after all the success they bought with Romans dodgy money would be lovely and to watch all there scummy fans faces would be justice.

Yep them to have start at the bottom of the pyramid again after all the success they bought with Romans dodgy money would be lovely and to watch all there scummy fans faces would be justice.
But thats not wiping them off the face of the earth. I've got no problem at all with them getting their "just desserts". However leaving a whole fan base without a club to follow isn't right in my opinion. None of them chose to have a corrupt oligarch who is mates with a pretty much despotic leader buy their club. OK they may well have mostly rejoiced in the reward of the lucre which has come their way, and they should probably pay some penance. But removing the club from existence is over the top for me.

But thats not wiping them off the face of the earth. I've got no problem at all with them getting their "just desserts". However leaving a whole fan base without a club to follow isn't right in my opinion. None of them chose to have a corrupt oligarch who is mates with a pretty much despotic leader buy their club. OK they may well have mostly rejoiced in the reward of the lucre which has come their way, and they should probably pay some penance. But removing the club from existence is over the top for me.

Having been defiantly chanting his name over the recent months; they can all go down with the sinking ship afaic.....

Fuck Woolwich, but this lot are filth from top to bottom.

protest GIF

Thinking about it, I would also like it if Dorries makes a real hash of the sale, prolonging Abramovich's ownership for much longer, players leave and they can't recruit replacements, they tumble down the league, we do the double over them and then they get relegated and are told they can't have the parachute payments. Death by a thousand cuts.

That would be quite nice.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If they did truly fold, where would their fans go? There’s the new and international cxxxxs who would probably go to Liverpool or City. Then there’s the old fat right suburban vermin. A phoenix club sharing with AFCW or Fulham?!

If they did truly fold, where would their fans go? There’s the new and international cxxxxs who would probably go to Liverpool or City. Then there’s the old fat right suburban vermin. A phoenix club sharing with AFCW or Fulham?!
Brentford would be logical, but there is a huge culture gap between those clubs.

I’ve voted yes because I’d happily hit that button, but I would much prefer to see them have to start at the bottom of the pyramid and have to work their way up.
If they do go kaput or whatever I’ll be a bit disappointed for the staff that will lose their jobs, but I couldn’t give a fuck about the fan base. They chose to support this club; they can easily choose another if they want to or they could start up a phoenix club or something.

Probably misunderstanding, but a Russian Oligarchs play thing has been enabled to continue to function without much real impact and ultimately gets purchased and saved, can’t say that feels right to me ?

No points deduction. No real commercial impacts, no European ban & all enabled by the very Government who claim to be “tough” on Russia, clearly not that tough as to many many people Chelsea and Russia are interlocked, and let’s not forget that Chelsea’s very existence relies on Russian money.

Frankly they should have been shut down day 1.

Probably misunderstanding, but a Russian Oligarchs play thing has been enabled to continue to function without much real impact and ultimately gets purchased and saved, can’t say that feels right to me ?

No points deduction. No real commercial impacts, no European ban & all enabled by the very Government who claim to be “tough” on Russia, clearly not that tough as to many many people Chelsea and Russia are interlocked, and let’s not forget that Chelsea’s very existence relies on Russian money.

Frankly they should have been shut down day 1.
Any other business other than football and they would of been.

Let's not forget that the terms of their temporary license has been changed many times allowing them to still exist.
Such as;
Allowing them to sell tickets
RA being allowed to put an extra 30m in to cover wages.

Back
Top Bottom