In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Lothar Matthäus, Bayern are already talking with Nagelsmann about him replacing Flick in the summer.

Flick is going to the DFB.

Your god Jose failed and the vast majority of Spurs fans want him out. Guess you must like watching paint dry you fucking numpty.
Cool your beans mate. Your a ballhair away from a stroke at this rate. Or a news story that involves Gazza turning up at yours with a fishing rod and a bucket of chicken.

It’s only a guy who thinks something different to you.

Last edited:
The bad? His Chelsea connection.

The good? He’s won a europa and Serie a more recently than Jose’s won anything
And his Napoli team played fun football.

If we were to bring in Sarri and expect him to win trophies right away we would be in for a bad time.

If we brought him in and allowed him to actually rebuild the team over a few windows, he would probably put together a fun to watch Tottenham team that competed for the European place and the odd cup. Which I think a lot of us would like if given the chance.

He was never really given a chance to do that at either Chelsea or Juve. I think he is better suited for clubs like us and Napoli, who are still fighting to break into that top level consistently.

Out of the free names he is as good as any.

Is that person reliable?
Matthäus has to be considered reliable. He likes to chat shit but he has bonafide connections within Bayern. I think he might even be a club ambassador or other wise employed by them outside of his pundit job.

He's not a 100% source but he wouldn't be saying things like this if he hadn't heard it through his connections.

How about Daniel Farke. Twice led Norwich to Championship winners, they play very good football, believes in youth, the reason they were relegated from the PL was because he wasn't allowed to invest in the squad after promotion. He really has done an excellent job there on a tiny budget

Would we not go in for Low?

I know he hasn't managed in club football for a while, but he's one of the best managers in the world.

4e5W.gif

I don't know:mourshock:

How about Daniel Farke. Twice led Norwich to Championship winners, they play very good football, believes in youth, the reason they were relegated from the PL was because he wasn't allowed to invest in the squad after promotion. He really has done an excellent job there on a tiny budget
Not a bad shout.

Another name that I just thought of is Roberto Martinez. People will mainly remember his Everton and Swansea spells. But I don't think that anyone can question his work with the Belgian national team. Maybe he is keen to getting back into club management.

Granted he would probably not leave until after the Euros. Which is not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom