In your lifetime-Will Tottenham win the EPL...?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a fucking chance, possibly without levy involved though ....probably still more of a fantasy as we love to fuck up opportunities given to us
Our chance was probably when ENIC took over from Sugar really. That chance went when Abramovic bought Chelsea, knocked us back years and started a trend of huge money clubs around the world.

Our chance was probably when ENIC took over from Sugar really. That chance went when Abramovic bought Chelsea, knocked us back years and started a trend of huge money clubs around the world.

Our chance was a few years back when we managed to finish 3rd in a 2 horse race.

- Kane, Sissoko, Son all coming back from injury. Big players for us.

- Lo Celso looking like he will become a very good player.

- Ndombele has to get fit eventually right?

- Lamela will be like a new signing.

Our squad actually looks very good on paper. Jan and Foyth most likely to be moved on. Bring in 2 full backs and we will look very strong.

If you want any improvements on this; we have to take the risk and sell 2 of our star players - Kane, Son, Alli.

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Sanchez - Davies
Sissoko - Lo Celso - Ndombele
Alli - Kane - Son

Bench Options : Moura, Dier, Jan, Sess, Bergjwin, Tanganga, Fernandes, Lamela, Winks, Skipp, Foyth, Gazza
And for your next trick is what making me believe in pixies and God.

Ive watched Tottenham since the early 80s cant remember the late 80s where we were in the running for a season,so the last couple seasons have been the closest in my lifetime,but you had that feeling it wasn't to be so a new season has started very much like the last two...slow! Is it ever gonna happen?

If we keep this bunch of players then yes.

If we start seeing a few go then it would be a struggle unless we replaced each one with an upgrade, but that's easier said than done.

If we were in the new stadium and this was our second season there, I honestly think we'd win the league..
We won't get close as the whole Wembley experience is turning into a disaster.

I think yes the Premier league will crash and burn at some point and clubs will go bust so a level playing field will eventually be restored I expected to live between 35 and 50 years

We're very close to winning it, and all without throwing vast sums of money around and buying established superstars.

This year will be a blip I fear with the Wembley factor. If we can keep the squad together and Levy has a serious stab at addressing our 'creative' shortcomings in attack then we'll have a pretty good chance in our new stadium.

Really impossible to tell, in the next ten years is all we can look at right now and I certainly think it is possible but it will be tough. In about 30-40 years time though? Who knows.

Yes. after our performances at Wembley in the EPL so far, I don't think this is the year.

But next year, the new stadium will be electric.

And as our revenues grow from the new stadium and NFL money, we'll be better positioned to win the league.

No, you're criticizing something that has not yet come to pass. Very pessimistic
I know Spurs fans and I know football fans in general. I also have been to enough games over the years to know that there's always a contingent of moaners in the ground. Plus, you forget that people are moaning endlessly about Wembley. So do you think I am being pessimistic for the sake of it? Or do you think my pessimism is informed by something?

I know Spurs fans and I know football fans in general. I also have been to enough games over the years to know that there's always a contingent of moaners in the ground. Plus, you forget that people are moaning endlessly about Wembley. So do you think I am being pessimistic for the sake of it? Or do you think my pessimism is informed by something?
Just saying why he picked your post

Back
Top Bottom