International Break Watch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A thread to chat about our players during the international break.

I think all of the below have been called up, but let me know if I've missed any. I've just included players of note.

Vicario

Sanchez
Perisic
Davies
Romero
VDV
Udogie (U21)

Maddison
Hojbjerg
Sarr
Bissouma

Solomon
Johnson
Richarlison
Son
Kulu

Porro, Emerson, Gil and Skipp all get a rest. GLC and Bentancur injured.

Last edited:
A thread to chat about our players during the international break.

I think all of the below have been called up, but let me know if I've missed any. I've just included players of note.

Vicario

Sanchez
Perisic
Davies
Romero
VDV

Maddison
Hojbjerg
Sarr
Bissouma

Solomon
Johnson
Richarlison
Son
Kulu

Porro, Udogie, Emerson, Gil and Skipp all get a rest. GLC and Bentancur injured.
Destiny not in the U21 squad?

Things have changed. Last season I was happy the international break came along so I didn't have to go through watching us play. Now I'm fucking fuming I've got to wait 2 weeks and hope we maintain our momentum and nobody gets injured.

Things have changed. Last season I was happy the international break came along so I didn't have to go through watching us play. Now I'm fucking fuming I've got to wait 2 weeks and hope we maintain our momentum and nobody gets injured.
This time last season, before the international break, we were 3rd in the table. Having won 4 and drawn 2 of our 6 games.

Next break will be worse - few people will get Luton tickets so after Liverpool on 30th sept the next game for most of us will be Fulham on 23rd October!

Just no injuries, please!

Pray Champions League GIF by UEFA

Oh bollocks.

I was enjoying us so much I forgot about this shit.

The worst int. break.... Such a momentum killer.

.......and no fans want this right now either; they're all reveling in start of their club side's new season.

Last edited:
This time last season, before the international break, we were 3rd in the table. Having won 4 and drawn 2 of our 6 games.
But it felt false and lucky. We wernt playing the right way, and we knew it was just a matter of time untill it went tits up. It wasn't sustainable.

It feels right this time, in a very very long time

One good thing to mention;

Sonny hasn’t got much travelling to do in this international break. South Korea are playing Wales in Cardiff on Thursday, and then Saudi in Newcastle a week on Tuesday.

He won’t be leaving the UK

One good thing to mention;

Sonny hasn’t got much travelling to do in this international break. South Korea are playing Wales in Cardiff on Thursday, and then Saudi in Newcastle a week on Tuesday.

He won’t be leaving the UK

Tbf going to Newcastle is like going to another world

Back
Top Bottom