Is English Football inherently Racist?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Irony? No, I don't understand that. I just think Tommy Harmer is inherently racist. Call in the SBL, a public lynching is in order!

:troll:

scale.php

Jewish communities, Israeli society and orthodox Jews are racist as well then - no?

They all discourage marriage outside the faith, oppose integration etc etc?

Don't get me wrong, this isn't an anti semitic post, simply an observation on the Jewish race and its peoples, and their religious beliefs.

Its not anti semitic, because you have my wholehearted sympathy and empathy. If I was part of a religion and a race that had been so badly oppressed and victimised, I would be keeping the wagons in a fucking tight circle.

israeli society is racist but for different reasons.
but racism =/= a minority choosing to isolate itself. the reason jews do oppose integration and inter-marriage is so they dont lose the culture, the traditions, the names etc. because i guess cultures what kept us going in the past so we dont want that robbed of us

israeli society is racist but for different reasons.
but racism =/= a minority choosing to isolate itself. the reason jews do oppose integration and inter-marriage is so they dont lose the culture, the traditions, the names etc. because i guess cultures what kept us going in the past so we dont want that robbed of us
as I said - I understand and completely empathise.
I would have become Jewish, except for the fact that - you can't become something you're not, I don't believe in god and I'm not prepared to let anyone come near my dick with a sharp knife.

Those reasons aside, I'm ready to convert.

never going to happen.

watch children play. They isolate the children who are different, they victimise the weak and they develope heirarchy's, without ever being shown how to do it.

Humans are pack animals, and they gravitate into groups of similar characteristics, and then form defensive behaviour patterns and aggress against differing factions.

Racism isn't a disease, or an affliction - its a way humans behave by design. As soon as you start forming groups or collectives, you become different and you start to collect enemies who are either afraid of you, or want to break the group up or destroy it.

Suppressing racism is probably never going to happen as the worlds population continues to expand in the exponential manner that it is doing. Far from ending, it will accellerate and worsen, as groups form to dominate resources and fight for survival on a planet of dwindling resources, space and food.
Happily, no matter which race, tribe, faction, nation or sex becomes dominant - they will ultimately still find time to ridicule gooners.
Is this when the lizard people finally reveal themselves and take over?

Back
Top Bottom