Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

14 goals for Ronaldo now in the league. One less than Messi, in a defensively weaker league.

He'll get there.

DvluBjlX0AIqwK-.jpg

Getting worse ever year since 2013.

Still, FREAK numbers.

Last edited:
And Ronaldo breaks another record - most goals by a Portuguese player in a single season in Italy. His record breaking is endless.

The guy is a living legend and for me probably with a greater claim to being the being the best ever footballer than Messi, who is the greatest one club footballer ever.

For sake of argument Maradona remains the greatest player I ever saw and Ronaldo (Brazilian) the one I most enjoyed watching.
Luis Nazario da Ronaldo was a giant. Unstoppable.

Between Messi and CR7 I think the Argentine has more talent while the Portuguese has more dedication to work. Messi is a champion but he "works" only with Barcelona, in his environment: at the World Cup with Tevez, Dybala, Aguero, Di Maria etc. he did not do much. Cristiano Ronaldo won with Real Madrid and dragged Portugal to the victory of a European championship. CR7 has more charisma. Juventus in an already winning group has raised the bar ( level).He presented himself with humility but with the desire to win a novice.

This year to prepare for the best he has agreed with the coach of Portugal not to go national: he is a workaholic.

Luis Nazario da Ronaldo was a giant. Unstoppable.

Between Messi and CR7 I think the Argentine has more talent while the Portuguese has more dedication to work. Messi is a champion but he "works" only with Barcelona, in his environment: at the World Cup with Tevez, Dybala, Aguero, Di Maria etc. he did not do much. Cristiano Ronaldo won with Real Madrid and dragged Portugal to the victory of a European championship. CR7 has more charisma. Juventus in an already winning group has raised the bar ( level).He presented himself with humility but with the desire to win a novice.

This year to prepare for the best he has agreed with the coach of Portugal not to go national: he is a workaholic.
CR7, as you insist on calling him is a glory hunting, vein, cunt.
His only interest is himself and he is not a team player.
Look at his reactions here

CR7, as you insist on calling him is a glory hunting, vein, cunt.
His only interest is himself and he is not a team player.
Look at his reactions here

The fact that in the field is a cry in my opinion you're right: it's an aspect that I never liked.
I've always criticized it. But I must admit that he is a great professional and this is enough for me.

The fact that in the field is a cry in my opinion you're right: it's an aspect that I never liked.
I've always criticized it. But I must admit that he is a great professional and this is enough for me.
Fair enough.
For me he is a great player but a cunt of a human being.

Piatek from Genoa to Milan
Higuain from Milan to Chelsea

Giochi Preziosi is a play on words with reference to the price of these players (expensive toys) and to the president of Genoa (Preziosi) who owns the Giochi Giochi Preziosi toy company.

corr18-1.jpg

Piatek from Genoa to Milan
Higuain from Milan to Chelsea

Giochi Preziosi is a play on words with reference to the price of these players (expensive toys) and to the president of Genoa (Preziosi) who owns the Giochi Giochi Preziosi toy company.

corr18-1.jpg
The state of those shorts Higuain is wearing!! (I guess that's Milan's away kit?)

This Higuain deal to Chelsea I simply don't understand, surely he's well past his best. He has always been temperamental and inconsistent too, not to mention has issues with his weight and fitness.

The state of those shorts Higuain is wearing!! (I guess that's Milan's away kit?)

This Higuain deal to Chelsea I simply don't understand, surely he's well past his best. He has always been temperamental and inconsistent too, not to mention has issues with his weight and fitness.
That's their away kit yeah.

And I agree on Higuain to Chelsea. Very non Chelsea transfer. They try to avoid signing players past 30 but I guess Sarri forced this one

Higuain will go to Chelsea because of Sarri: at Naples he scored 36 goals in Serie A. He's the one who wanted it.

Yeah, I know but that was 2.5 seasons ago. Clearly he knows him and trusts him to play that he's not getting from Giroud or Morata but it's a big gamble and a short term one too.

I agree. Higuain is a great player but to be a champion he has to be less emotional. Juventus bought it to complete the attack but in two years has never fully convinced. In fact, this year he was sent away first to Milan (for the Bonucci operation, but he found an open yard) and now at Chelsea. If he plays quietly in PL he could be deadly, but in European cups it is not his ground.

Back
Top Bottom