Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanda Nara, Icardi prosecutor and wife

166197D6-1390-49AB-A5EB-B6127B8A3AFA-1.gif

Would you like to see him as a Juve player?

Would you like to see him as a Juve player?
He is a great player but at Juventus he could arrive only if Wanda Nara entered into a contract in which he committed himself to keeping a low profile. His problem is that he has also made judgments about other Inter players and this has create chaos. At Juventus not even the prosecutor of CR7 could express certain giudy

Moise Kean,Italian striker, class 2000, called up for the national team on Saturday and Tuesday. Raiola Attorney. Allegri is dosing it slowly ...

Word in the Swedish press is that Roma are looking to sell Olsen in the summer, citing that they do not feel that he has been a good enough replacement for Alison. They could sell their entire calamitous backline IMO as well.

Olsen has had an up and down year in Rome. A couple of months of being rock solid and saving the club on numerous occassions, then some games where he just doesn't work at all. Roma are apparently looking to sell him to the PL. I could see him ending up at a mid table team. Palace would be very likely IMO.

Whats a giudy? And why would a prosecutor want to express said giudy.
Sorted. Just googled. Theres a dog called giudy. Maybe the dog has just given birth and the puppies arent latching on. So they have to express the dog and get the milk out to feed the puppies.

Still confused about the prosecutor part.

Word in the Swedish press is that Roma are looking to sell Olsen in the summer, citing that they do not feel that he has been a good enough replacement for Alison. They could sell their entire calamitous backline IMO as well.

Olsen has had an up and down year in Rome. A couple of months of being rock solid and saving the club on numerous occassions, then some games where he just doesn't work at all. Roma are apparently looking to sell him to the PL. I could see him ending up at a mid table team. Palace would be very likely IMO.

From the football point of view, Rome is a schizophrenic city. The club's environment is enhanced for three victories and is depressed for three defeats.

AC Milan and Inter reach agreement: San Siro set for demolition
This is sad. I hate AC Milan with a passion (personal reasons), but San Siro is a historic stadium and in no way should it be demolished in my opinion. If this plan goes through, which it probably will, we're going to have to say goodbye to "La Scala" of European football...

That's tragic, that's a venue I've always wanted to visit.

Torn down to build a lower-capacity soulless corporate box-filled playground for plutocrats no doubt. Disgusting.

That's tragic, that's a venue I've always wanted to visit.

Torn down to build a lower-capacity soulless corporate box-filled playground for plutocrats no doubt. Disgusting.

I agree. I went only once for the Madonna concert (my wife wanted to go ...).
They want to do a new stadium surely because of some builders.

AC Milan and Inter reach agreement: San Siro set for demolition
This is sad. I hate AC Milan with a passion (personal reasons), but San Siro is a historic stadium and in no way should it be demolished in my opinion. If this plan goes through, which it probably will, we're going to have to say goodbye to "La Scala" of European football...

Heartbreaking. My favourite stadium. My favourite building in fact. Been there a few times. Saw Milan win the league against Fiorentina in the late 90’s, smoke bombs galore, Spurs 1-0 CL win. It’s a totally unique, magnificent stadium with great memories.

The walk up to the stadium gives you a viceral hit like no other I’ve experienced (inc Barca and Real and even the Coliseum in Rome).

Back
Top Bottom