Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First signing for a year and a half, and we send him back out the door.

EmbarrassedAthleticHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Let's be honest I said this back in July.

Its January now and he's been loaned to a League one club.

He was probably the worst signing of that window.

£10m for a guy with NO PL apperances. Each loan he goes further down a league.
He'll leave on a free before he plays for us. Yikes.
It's incompetence on a grand scale and the people responsible are never held to account. If i had spunked 10 million quid of my companies money on some shit purchase i'd expect to get fired or at the very least held to account and expected to justify the reasoning behind that outlay.

That doesn't seem to happen in football and definitely doesn't happen at Spurs.

I've heard this is done and dusted but they want to take him to a London barber to get his dodgy northern barnet sorted out first.

images
The sort of haircut that goes well with a McKenzie sweatshirt and a lie detector test. (Pre Jeremy Kyle show getting dropped reference).

I’m sick of having new signings that aren’t playing for us.

Signed an injured 18yr old
An 18yr old rotting at his parent club
And an AM who needs to spend a few months going to museums and down the old pub and bed himself into the English culture before he can kick a fucking football for us.
(Amazing how Ndombele could start straight away eh)

Meanwhile, Spurs attack is still in fat fucking slug mode

Oh and we sold the only full back who crosses the ball
No, Im slating the club for signing 3 players that can improve us, yet none of them are getting a game, due to the reasons I mentioned. Its on Poch.

The post was fucking obvious
So that means he cant kick a football. When did we sign VDV? Oh that would be deadline day....didnt he score on his debut?
Genuinely embarrassing how shite your posting is.
It's two games into a 50+ game campaign.

Bellend.

He wasn't. He was only coming on for a few minutes at the end of games.
He's an 18 yo prospect.
Thing is he's our 18 year old prospect, not Leeds's. He needs to be somewhere he can develop before returning to us, in an environment that will nurture him, as Dele had at MKD. There's no point in him being a bit part loan player at Leeds...

8 months ago:

The 18-year-old, who completed the first half but was withdrawn at the interval, fell to the ground in the 82nd minute after complaining of feeling unwell. Clarke was immediately surrounded by paramedics and medical staff from both clubs. He was given oxygen and, after a lengthy and concerning spell of treatment, was taken on a stretcher to the dressing room.

Once there his condition improved and he was fully conscious when he was transported to hospital for further assessment, accompanied by the head of Leeds’ medical team, Rob Price.

Missed that, doesn't sound good does it?

Back
Top Bottom