Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you multi task?

And reference to nearly 19 months is nothing to even mention.

Took us back a step and we got very lucky.
No... of COURSE I cunt, you can't!

DAMMIT... now you've ruined it!

I've got one eye on this,
and one eye on Sky Sports Nudes....
and the OTHER eye on THREE EYED ASIAN BABES.com!

But thanks for pointing out my inadequacies!!

Last edited:
Tut tut Timothy.
With the greatest amount of respect, you’re the wettest, most meltiest person I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter on the internet. Please, please, please, go outside. Mend that fence, have a cold beer with some friends, but don’t give yourself a heart attack over transfers. It’s so pointless. Have you nothing else in your life to fall back on? I find your level of concern to be almost cartoonish. Seriously mate, you need to reassess your life.

With the greatest amount of respect, you’re the wettest, most meltiest person I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter on the internet. Please, please, please, go outside. Mend that fence, have a cold beer with some friends, but don’t give yourself a heart attack over transfers. It’s so pointless. Have you nothing else in your life to fall back on? I find your level of concern to be almost cartoonish. Seriously mate, you need to reassess your life.

Deary me. Stress getting you there mate.

19 months without a signing does this to you.

Like EVERY SINGLE deal with us it drags and fcuking drags.

Absolute master drag artists.

Instead of being a complete dick try reading this .... you very obviously are clueless about how transfers work, fair enough it's outside your sphere of experience, so before you go shouting your mouth and making yourself looking frankly stupid why not educate yourself ... here's an idiot's (appropriate) guide

How Transfers Work

Last edited:
I've got 2 Leeds supporting mates (blatant I've got mates post) who have raved wildly about him...

From what I can glean he's precocious, sublimely skilful, AND has his head screwed on Right!!

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? (Then again, they said that about WILLEM KORSTEN... didn't we get HIM from Leeds too??)

Someone has gone and made one of those arse head videos Welcome to Tottenham etc but it's worth posting. I know a player can't be judged defensively based on these kind of clips but having a player bombing down the flanks with the ability to cut inside and out like he can and does would he delightful.

Genuine width, trickery and I love how he seems to hit his balls low, hard and especially around the back of defenders. Get them facing their goal and watch how little they are prepared to clear the ball incase they score an own goal.

It's so important for a wide player to take their man on. It causes mayhem so I will be thrilled if we can secure Clarke and Sessegnon this summer. Arguably two of the best prospects in this country for doing so.

Last edited:
Someone has gone and made one of those arse head videos Welcome to Tottenham etc but it's worth posting. I know a player can't be judged defensively based on these kind of clips but having a player bombing down the flanks with the ability to cut inside and out like he can and does would he delightful.

Genuine width, trickery and I love how he seems to hit his balls low, hard and especially around the back of defenders. Get them facing their goal and watch how little they are prepared to clearing the ball incase they score an own goal.

It's so important for a wide player to take their man on. It causes mayhem so I will be thrilled if we can secure Clarke and Sessegnon this summer. Arguably two of the best prospects in this country for doing so.

That's akin to telling your boss to "Fucking shove his job" on a Friday, because of the Lottery money you're going to win on Saturday!!
Talk about asking for it!!

Let's sign the lad first, shall we? Then we can make ALL the 'WELCOME videos' we want!

WHY do people have this obsession where they've GOTTA be seen to get in there first???

In a rare moment of positivity, I think the Clarke unveiling may be in lieu of another to ensure the spotlight is not too much on the youngster.

Oops pill effect wearing off..... transfer fallen through due to 50p an hour extra demand from player.

Yeah to Huddersfield
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom