Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could say Arrhus, is in the middle of our street but that would be madness.
I had to say that out loud to get that!

skanking music video GIF

How the mighty have fallen. From paddy power adverts to a danish pub team. Think he was hoping to make a career out of dissing tottenham all his life. A complete bellend.

They are a full time professional club competing in one of the best sub leagues. It's a big town with 2 big universities.

Unfortunately they play like a pub side though.

Saving grace is their manager though. He's a whacko, hope he will give JW a right kicking.

Gazzapen Gazzapen - Look; your boy got a new job! :levywhoa:
Congrats to Him. You spoke about me following him and Bent. He gets hired to play for some Forsaken Team and Guess who posts it?

I'm a little confused, I was a Gooner because I watched Talk Sport and he was commentating. Purely coincidental. You, follow him and post an article (That only about 2 percent of the football fans will see) about him playing for completely unknown team. I wonder who is obsessed by him, me or you?

Getting what his lifestyle and attitude deserves. He was a hugely talented player some years ago now and has been really unlucky with injuries. But like Dele Alli he thought he had made it and was given far too much, far too soon.

Congrats to Him. You spoke about me following him and Bent. He gets hired to play for some Forsaken Team and Guess who posts it?

I'm a little confused, I was a Gooner because I watched Talk Sport and he was commentating. Purely coincidental. You, follow him and post an article (That only about 2 percent of the football fans will see) about him playing for completely unknown team. I wonder who is obsessed by him, me or you?

You most certainly are......

I didn't post the link/article (nor do I follow Fabrizio Romano).....

.........I just thought you'd be keen to know how your boy is doing. :nunothumb:

(Btw; I didn't accuse you of "following him & bent", "being obsessed" or "being a gooner" either... You're blithering bollocks as usual! ........I'm simply ridiculing you for taking the trolling opinion of two gooner clowns seriously........... Who's next for you? ......Merson & Adams? 🤡)

Back
Top Bottom